šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Doing 3 m0 runs tonight - got 5 upgrades plus the weekly one, guess thats my luck out for next 2 years lol

1 Like

was doing razsageth as tank in p1. we got to the Huricane ability (the one who pushes you off) and a paladin used avenging wrath making his light wings appear only to then fly off.

someone in chat typed ā€œPally has wings but canā€™t flyā€ and since we canā€™t have deaths in p1, we all went flying down laughting.

1 Like

ive bought many new mogs thanks to comp stomp

Thank you Blizzard for the changes they made in the AH :hugs:

I got rid of stuff that was sitting in my banks for ages.
Not to mention everything I post from DF materials gets instantly sold as soon as I post it, which makes my life easier when I want to purchase upgrades for my characters. I have 25 characters needing constantly to be upgraded and every bargain in the AH is welcomed :hugs:

Cheers.

This screencap from our rbg teamā€™s priest https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1057797230200881323/1059961601584791652/image.png after the enemy team gave up and they just chilled with him by the fire :peace_symbol:

Wholesome.

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1057797230200881323/1059961601584791652/image.png

Christmas spirit is still on for some of us!

3 Likes

Sneaking in the weekly something different quest on 4 characters on last weeks Comp Stomp before it rotated outā€¦ 150 conquest easily got with super quick queues. :smiley:

2 Likes

Tuskar children :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Double tier in my vault!!

1 Like

Protodrake Dragon riding mount having a ā€œThink Spinedā€ jaw option, they obviously meant ā€œthickā€ but it still gave me a chuckle.

https://i.imgur.com/j80K1xM.jpg

2 Likes

I got my sharknose protodrake manuscript today. :grin:

Heā€™s so cute now!! I just want to smoosh his lilā€™ face!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:LOL

The Ottuk mountspecial. Sooooo cute!

1 Like

I randomly discovered the hidden disco in Valdrakkenā€¦
That surely put a smile on my face

1 Like

Something truly magical and wonderfull happened
I logged in to a basically empty shard for the Community Feast
A dozen or so people arrived
No toys
No punching bags
No mounts
In every minute basically we recieved a Kitchen Duty
We even managed - thoā€™ barely - reach legendary (1) soup!
The best of the best part?
From the taste the soup task Gralā€™s Veneration recipe dropped
And from the weekly pot?
Gralā€™s Reverence
The two cooking recipe I missed!
So yeah
It was a wonderful Feast!
:two_hearts:

9 Likes

I just found the Time-Lost Proto-Drake flapping in the air in solitude - 12 minutes ago. I havenā€™t even really prioritised to camp this drake yet and had no hope to ever see this rare unless camping for it during nights, but there the drake was!

Wasted no time scoring the kill credit, and got the mount. :slight_smile:

I feel bad though for the Horde player Boddum-Bladeā€™s Edge who came to the site 15 seconds after the kill, knowing how many that still spends time camping the rare for the mount.

4 Likes

I just did the timewalking with Souly - and it was fairly easy which I liked, as I could dps almost nonstop. I donā€™t even remember anyone getting below 50% hp, barring a oneshot and a fling-off on the wind platform in Skyreach.

This is how much healing I had to do and it mainly came from heal over times and the occasional Serenity spell.

And, got a nice neck as reward :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Question anyone reached Legendary (2).?.

Iā€™ve been in a several groups that have got to 1999 Legendary (1) but then the lid goes on, a mob attacks the pot, you canā€™t deposit the meat and then the end boss pops up 10-15 seconds later even though it had plenty of time to tick over to leggo(2)

Is it possible?

Multiple times
Legendary (3) once aswell

I donā€™t recall there was any difference between legendary 1 to 3

1 Like

Need to try harder thenā€¦or not if it makes no difference.