šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Yea i donā€™t think it makes any difference
Even the soup buff you get at the end is the same i believe

1 Like

I finally managed to locate where this epic music from this video was :partying_face:

It belongs to Auchindoun soundtrack 4:21:

Cheers.

3 Likes

Almsot always
Sometimes even (3)

1 Like

The parents of Taivan, the big Bakar part of a side quest in Ohnā€™aranh plains

but thank to them, i got the heartstone of the Ohnā€™irs!

2 Likes

I queued for a Ruby, got in and the key went pretty well so we tried four more keys together. The group was pretty solid.

Then I queued for an AV 18, the group was pretty suspicious. They were going for weekly, though they didnā€™t said anything; was fairly obvious, some of the players didnā€™t even have AV 15 timed.
Took an hour to clear the whole dungeon.
I was in charity mood.

For the leavers: itā€™s easy to spot a group thatā€™s going for weekly without them making it public.

4 Likes

Found a Shard with all the rocks for the Are You Kitten me? WQ
Quickly advertised it and helped a bunch of people inviting them
It was nice to help!
:two_hearts:

2 Likes

Puny - Level 0 affix

A naked blood elf paladinā€™s projection spawns alongside certain trash packs who will cast a deadly flash of light after 20 seconds if not defeated. This damage cannot be avoided.

If defeated, it turns into a bowl of fruit, allowing each person to pick one fruit for varying secondary stat bonuses, stacking.

ā€œShe did nothing wrong this time!ā€

2 Likes

Swooping around on my dragon (before my inevitable face-plant when trying to land) and realising how much Iā€™m enjoying Dragonflight and wishing I had more time to play.

3 Likes

Did a good batch of timewalking with Souly and umā€¦ we had a nice but quite unclean chat. :rofl: Hereā€™s a montageā€¦

Basically, I were to keep everyone alive to elude his armpit, and watch what I queue for, as we chained runs with randoms and queued us for a DF normal by accident. Thankfully, I escaped this cruel fate for now!

So only the kennels it wasā€¦

That said, I canā€™t forgive him for 5 whole seconds that he said my makeup weighs more than my body otherwise does.

I donā€™t apply 50 kgs of makeup in one go, innit! See for yourselfā€¦

Dunkiee throws her makeup kit straight into Soulyā€™s face, and storms off angrily.

I donā€™t accept any responsibility for injuries caused by any beauty products I apply to my skin, from my lipstick through skincare lotions to my either my red or black nail polish!

So where was Iā€¦ ah yes, the dungeons. They were real fun! Our pug shammy just went dps because my bear kept herself alive with ease. :bear:

1 Like
2 Likes

My classic pally dinged 80 :3

5 Likes

A memory of TBC :joy:
I was playing in the account of my RL friend. I was unsubscribed at the time.

I was playing a Female Human Holy Paladin named Usha in level 40-49 WSG. I think it was on Azjol-Nerub.

While my character had decent gear, the rest of my team had: leveling gear ā€¦
The Horde had Twinks.

Needless to say each match was a crushing defeat for the Alliance.

I remember literally spamming heals on a Draenei Mage and still he got demolished by the amount of fire power it was being unloaded on him.

We were on our 3rd perhaps 5th consecutive defeat, when one of our few good geared players a Female green haired Gnome Rogue said in chat:
ā€œYou Noobsā€
ā€œWe lost againā€

Cheers :joy:

this wow forums is big joke nowdays ā€¦:rofl:
so is the game ā€¦

1 Like

If we ask you personally?

2 Likes

itā€™s hard to say i have no personality :rofl:

2 Likes

Clearing WQs with a friend and chatting on discord. Made light work of it all. Was good fun.

4 Likes

I soloā€™d mythic Antorus.

3 Likes

heā€™s back again

1 Like