🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Legacy raid bosses counts towards the monthly activity in Traveler’s Log. :slight_smile:

1 Like

a juicy vault !
always happy to see weapons, trinkets and upgrades in my vault !
the problem is what to choose
the helm is a massive ilvl upgrade with catalyst from normal tier
but i really want fenryr’s trinket :sob:

2 Likes

For the first time ever I think, I spotted someone from the forum ingame … but by the time I’d checked it was the right one and went back to the game, you’d gone. So I’ll /wave Skadefryden here instead :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How unlucky :frowning: , you must have come to the Trading Post by the time I was about to head off then, because I was around there in like 10 minutes. If you had come earlier, you would have seen me with [Impressive Size], which definitely should have removed all doubt. :grin:

So far I have only seen two forumers in-game, Souldefiler for a split second in Oribos last autumn, and Wolfywarlock during the AH dance event this new year. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Probably as you were heading off … to be fair I didn’t actually see you so you definitely weren’t a giant … but you were emoting someone or something :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

Hmm… then it must have been a phasing issue. Some did a /love emote on me, probably tried to target an NPC. Then I did the /love-emote at the Trading Post NPCs for the currency bonus it gives.

A minute after did I decided to throw around my toys and got the buff, and someone did a /laugh at me as I was let out of an Adamant Vault as a giant. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Soo…something crazy just happened

prnt.sc/Gx6pjSghRMoa

Started the 7 supplies world quest(You fly on your dragon through circles), stepped on a tree, got transported to the broken shore’s mage tower npc

I can’t replicate it no matter how hard I try

1 Like

I too had a similar weird bug, but I was ported back to Valdrakken, where my hearth is set.

Does this toon of yours have their HS set to the mage tower?

2 Likes

Mhm, but it’s at the nearby innkeeper, not the npc herself :smile:

1 Like

Finally! Wintergrasp was the right faction and I was able to get to the elder in there after days of checking.

3 Likes

I got put back in the Valdrakken dracthyr inn the second I grabbed the first box. Quite annoying.

2 Likes

BOP will be account wide next Patch!!!

3 Likes

with the catalogued research you should create a really big fire. probably the reward i hated more in all wow franchise.

1 Like

What BOP?

crosses fingers for tradable but useless-for-main M+ drops to gear the beautiful Ceelinda with ease

Balance of Power - a horribly long chain from Legion

I’m freed from my stuck-prison!
The weekly reset helped
Sadly was not able to collect my TW weekly

Storm-chiken skin dropped :grin:

1 Like

good news: Argent dawn is packed with people. Ive never seen it this crowded

bad news: trading post is down for a while now

2 Likes

[Plans: Runic Hammer] dropped in Serpentshrine Cavern, and will make my Blacksmith happy.

2 Likes

Trading post is up - and everything i did yesterday that counted towards it was registerd :smiley:

2 Likes