🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Also traumatizing my friends with my unmogged alts

4 Likes

How the forums feel some days

9 Likes

I got revered with the Oracles and can now play the egg RNG game. No more collecting stupid shinies, at least not in the forseeable future.

4 Likes

I heard Humans are getting purple hair and i might use that on my human. still debating honestly.

I love that they are removing the restrictions with customization options and transmogs. It gives you that sense of making a unique character. I hope it doesnt stop here as more can be done for sure. Like the poor thread asking for longer beards for 2 years now haha

Even though during Vanilla, the human necromancers had long beards

Even the ones from Warcraft 3 from Undead building/empire

Kel’Thuzad just dropped 2x [Crown of the Lost Conqueror] on my Priest, marking the end of my Nazzramas-grind for all classes.

2 Likes

My prevoker got the heroic broodkeeper trinket in today’s vault :partying_face:

Pugging that last weekend was a nightmare, took a good 7 hours for 7 bosses, and I thought I’d be doing that over and over for weeks - but once again, this character’s luck prevails and delivers exactly what I’d hoped for :joy_cat:

1 Like

Unless you desire to grind Exalted for the achievements. You have to go to their village and buy an egg each third day anyway. :slight_smile:

Dracthyr can finally fly on they’r own with the bugged mount (tho i have lost my Firelord’s fury and my Squire’s hammer :cry: )

Wouldn’t that be technically an exploit? :thinking:
Why this is a good news or made you smile?

dracthyr can fly normally with Ash’adar missing the texture!

I have all my trader post stuff from last month so no bugged mount for me :pensive:

Some threads are really popcorn worthy today.

wait, so your mount shows up when you mount?

Yes, it does.

weird, seems like it’s an individual bug again ._.

It seems blue posts don’t override the MVP crown on the topic list. Now we know who really runs this place.

3 Likes

Seriously? Oh for goodness’ sake … :sob:
(You’re welcome to use the sweary version in your head … I did)

My commission for my main character came in today! :smiley:
I would post it but I don’t think I have the trust level yet :c