🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I got my bandolier back!! And all my other trading post items from February have reappeared!

Ananda: I AM THE FORUM!

3 Likes

Upload it to imgur, and post its link between two ` symbols. Then regulars will easily notice and repost it for you.

It will look like this.

2 Likes

That the new outfits never show on the armory when they are introduced :rofl:

5 Likes

Finally got Keystone Hero last night :smile_cat:

Got talked into healing 3x +19 keys for friends, and timed 2 of them. Went a lot better than I thought it would! At least I now believe there are some dungeons I can get through on this atrocious affix week. (There are still some I will not be touching, mainly Nokhud.)

3 Likes

I was turned into a Gnome in raid last night and it was glorious!!

8 Likes

there it is :smiley:

12 Likes

Damn, that is so long

Wish that this raid could have skip to Garrosh

for sure, clearing the raid sucks
the size of it
Immersus
galakras
spoils :face_vomiting:

that’s why you clear it once on a non plate character till garrosh
now you have a lockout that you can extend weekly and share with your plate alts through premade groups

2 Likes

same with sunwell honestly. walking all the way to the sunwell is tiring. one of the reasons i dont do it. the bow is not worth it.

1 Like

Dipped my claws in to heroic and bagged a really lovely Conjured Chillglobe out of pure coincidence, because forgot for some reason I had my loot roll on preservation
Why it is a healer trinket I don’t know to be honest

1 Like

Just Tauren being social beasts.

https://ibb.co/zSVpwb4

Or was he hitting on me? I will never know, but we were both naked in front of the barber shop :eyes: #sus #BrokebackHighmountain

I saw a cat sniff a shammy in wolf form once :sweat_smile:

1 Like

9th alt at lvl 70

That was hard to level up without Side quests campaign, so then I deciced to do Dragonriding WQs many times for few alts until 66 or 67

So then I went to side quests

Play TW dungeons with rested XP. It is the most efficient way to level /played wise.

1 Like

I decided different parts that farming tinewarped badges in 20 alts for TW dungeons just to buy mounts and then some reputations

Yeah, i am doing one TW dungeon with all alts each time event is up. It will take many months to hit 70 but with very little /played, and tons of badges at disposal.

1 Like

Yep

So need to do them faster when another TW event comes

Today’s [Hyldnir Spoils] contained [Reins of the White Polar Bear], freeing me from Gretta the Arbiter’s daily quests. :grin:

1 Like

AFter so long, I unlocked Flying in BFA!

3 Likes