🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Congrats, now you can go and kill every turtle (and crab and seagull) in the game as revenge.

That… or more likely he will never go back to the BfA zones again and won’t even notice he had BfA flying :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Any way, GG Robo!

Finally you did it!

But Pathfinders should be removed so soon like 10.1, or 10.2, not in 11.0

1 Like

the tortollian WQS were the part that din’t take me long, what made me go crazy was Najzatar ._.

Thank ye!

I agree with you here.

1 Like

Pathfinders were a failed feature mainly because of the reputations. It doesn’t help that blizzard designed most reps to only get to friendly from story quests and the rest it’s like maximum 1000 daily and you pray to the gods to get an emissary.

I can understand asking to complete the expansion before you get flying but revered rep is the extraiest of extra miles.

3 Likes

Yeah, Rep to revered Sucks. honestly, how they made Flying in SL was the only thing i liked cuz it only required to finish a couple of quests.

1 Like

I couldn’t start a Nokhud key yesterday because it said I couldn’t change the difficulty while a player was on a vehicle. I think it was because someone was riding another player’s mount which function as a vehicle I guess.

https://imgur.com/a/4gKxE6q

Mammoth Line in Valdrakken happening when I was logging in.

Edit: https://imgur.com/a/CvaZ31j

Now they are stacking Provosts! :smiley:

9 Likes

I’m so proud of this community.

6 Likes
1 Like

Darkmoon Faire time, more skill ups and profession points

2 Likes

Perfect time to get exalted with the Humans or Orc for the heritage armor.

I’m still debating wether I will actually use the armor or not. My human is a hunter :rofl: although I do have a Paladin one i rarely use.

1 Like

Loving DF always so much to do and easy on alts (apart from proff leveling)

3 Likes

My friend has pink hair in real life and I’m trying to convince her to join wow after the new human customizations. She might consider so this makes me happy.

If she ever does join I can rock the blue hair and we will end up looking cool as we level our humans up together.

Haven’t had this excitement in a long time. Playing with a IRL friend that is.

2 Likes

Multiples of the same BoE trash drop is something I don’t see often :smile: unfortunately didn’t win either, but no biggie for me!

1 Like

Chilling on an alt farming Rasz manuscript in LFR
met a fellow forum dweller

11 Likes

Did you fangurl him? I would totally have fangurl’d him and asked for his autograph :blush:

5 Likes

i did
but he’s acting like a diva
playing hard to get

7 Likes

28 bosses this week and i finally got a drop!

A DROP!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!..

(seriously Blizzard.)

9 Likes

And thats just on the forums :laughing::laughing:

Just kidding, Retributor…

6 Likes