🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Someone was willing to give me their spare primalist weapon token without wanting anything in return.
I was not eligible for the trade but I still felt really grateful and happy to meet someone who is happy to share in the World of Hoard-craft

1 Like

Have been running a few keys on my Ol’ DK, kind of refreshing.

3 Likes

Wondered what these books were, looks like I still have 2 to go - 1st and 4th one :+1:

After 6 years

https://imgur.com/a/x8L19c7

Abyss Worm is mine!

over 300 attempts

3 Likes

Got the Mossy Mammuth!

7 Likes

I tanked a 17 HoV with 385 ilvl.
Pretty cool group, they trusted even if low ilvl and the healer was doing explosives, overall good run and two chest.

1 Like

Finally got my Hands on vault’s mammoth!

5 Likes

It was actually yesterday, but I finally got an ottuk mount … I was given it by a Tuskarr in Iskaara, maybe as a renown reward. But I don’t really care what it was for as I love ottuks and am so happy he’s come to join my mounts.

4 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/alm7bxt

Leywoven Flying Carpet

opened over 21 nightfallen chests

what I decided in today, from alts having many hundreds of timewarped badges, what i planned to buy reps without doing WQs

This thing

I started to set up a TW set.
It’s really fun but it’s a shame that seems none of the people in my friend list has a level 44-45 character.

After slaying rares in groups and spamming The War Creche on the Forbidden Reach for Storm Sigils with no luck, I managed to get 3 Primalist weapons instead for my alts.

I’m realm 1st all stars arms warrior !

2 Likes

Got the Brillant Direbeak Today!

I also finally have reached the 250 Mounts achievements!

5 Likes

Great for you!

Great for you too!

But I have almost 200 mounts

1 Like

Someone in TW gave me several runs’ worth of loot because they thought I could use it once I reached level 70.
Warmed my heart, filled my bags. :blush:

3 Likes

I Finally Have the Underlight Angler!

1 Like

Gratz !

I remember doing fishing ‘raids’ in Legion to try and finish it, but I never did. I wondered what it look like :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a journey it was! Fish up all the fishies, the scenario…
I was too lazy to grind out the best friend reputation wiht the fishers to have the “secret skins” but still the best fishingpole

1 Like