🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

it also has 2 other Colors, but you need to do more grind. Tho, i found out it works outside the broken isles! Even in DF zones too! so that is great!

i might grind a few of them for the rewards. idk why but every time it’s almost a new patch and i’m bored, i just go fishing. might be the Fisher spirit inside me? :thinking:
Btw, i found out i can use DF enchants on it, so that’s super good :smile:

1 Like

That is what I was thinking of, the friend rep, I think I only have 1 or 2 to finish.

That is good to know :smiley:, some evergreen stuff to work on.

My tweet about a wow addon got a lot more attention than I was expecting

7 Likes

that’s a cool one!

1 Like

That’s because it’s incredibly useful and very few people know about it. I’d given up collecting appearances because trying to work out what I needed and where to get them from was like a maze so I downloaded it as soon as I saw your tweet :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ah I knew I saw a post somewhere it but couldn’t find it - cheers for this, will hopefully figure out what I have/need :+1:

1 Like

It’s great because it tells you where they are from as well as showing you what you have/haven’t collected

1 Like
10 Likes

The best overall yeah but for DF the Khaz’gorite Fishfriend gives you perception which might be more useful there. And honestly, I wish I could transmog it, it gets old pretty fast and I want to have the looks of a simpler rod.

Yes, though I find it annoying how its effect doesn’t get reapplied automatically after combat, it’s really a hassle. I prefer to have the Kalu’ak rod equipped when I’m not fishing, underwater breath that persists through combat.

1 Like

I got 5 Fragments of Val’anyr this week, I consider this great luck.

3 Likes

Today i got the Rep “Ilyssia of the Waters” rep to max :smile:!
4 more Fisherfriends to max out !

speaking about Kalu’ak rod. imo it would’ve been better to have DF fishing rods that looked like Tuskarr rods, Instead, we got the Mechanical ones :confused:

2 Likes

Dragonriding

• They are building upon Dragonriding and the things that Dragonriding can do with new abilities in 10.1. They’re still planning to have traditional flying available on the Dragon Isles and how they’re going to bring Dragonriding to the rest of the world. The next step here is probably going to set precedent for the next step of WoW forever, so there’s a lot to talk about and figure out.

I do hope it comes sooner rather than later but the fact that it’s still coming is good news.

3 Likes

Dragonriding in the rest of the world will be awesome!!

I kinda also hope they add the system to other types of mounts too though, imagine the HH mount with dragonriding abilities… :star_struck:

We could really have HH mount races then :laughing:

3 Likes

See we can both be happy then, I can have slow flap and you can have your HH mount doing aerial manoevres at high speed :rofl:

6 Likes

How to trigger a certain red haired DK in one easy step :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Eeyore Winnie The Pooh GIF - Eeyore Winnie The Pooh GIFs

4 Likes

Awesome! Next step is dracthyr built-in normal mounts XD

Got the “Fisherfriend of the isles” Achievement today!

After completing it i recieved the item to unlock the other two colors for the underlight angler!

Unfortunatly idk why but i can’t equip the other colors :confused:

4 Likes

Birthday Present to myself just turned up:

https://imgur.com/VDNzBfP

P.S. No plans to open it.

6 Likes

5 Likes