🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Okay this is hella useful! (And makes me regret deleting my Twitter a little because of missing it)

Does that mean you can flip and such on a horse? That’d unironically be super fun

As for me, day 2 of being subbed again, my friends told me that forbidden reach is actually better than i thought. So we spent all day grinding and I got to experience more of the paladin changes. It’s all so good!! I had a blast just grinding and chatting with friends. Would recommend😁

5 Likes

Getting Gul’Dan’s mythic Infernal mount, Invincible and the TW Timereaver Drake all in the span of one week.

I should buy a lottery ticket…

4 Likes

Perhaps not exactly today, but two times in this expansion I had a big grin on my face.

First, from the quest line of Mon-Ark. A silly little quest but was fun for me to do.
In the end being called a friend made me smile. The only other friendly gnoll I know is from Darkmoon Faire, and that one only snarls at me and demands me to make some of my profession stuffs. Nah, Mon-Ark, happy to have you as a friend!

Secondly, the questline of Venderthvan.
By chance I stumbled on that tower and saw the whelps then I noticed the injured dracthyr. The whole story that followed was so adorable.

I keep going back to check up on them once a while.

3 Likes

The line with Venderthvan is on par with Taivan’s and Scraps’ imho
Both are so adorable and good

2 Likes

Ohh yes, that one is indeed adorable too.

2 Likes

i did a sunstrider terrace in timewalking on my tauren and got both the Sin’dorei globe toy and the Mount!

10 Likes

Crackers pet. I have been caring him on my character’s shoulders while I do archeology or farm pirates.
That pet has a really cool interaction.

6 Likes

Technically yesterday but I did Glory of the Vault raider. :slight_smile:

https://imgur.com/a/aatqE15

3 Likes

Congrats on this achievement, I also got it a few days ago, the scroll hunting was a real slog. :weary:

Another 5 Val’anyr fragments week, as well as getting the illusion from Yogg-Saron.

2 Likes
/run ShowUIPanel(EditModeManagerFrame)

I’ve finally got the Bastion Hoven toy! (Ever-Abundant Heart)

it would be cool if we had something like a pandaren Hoven, or in general more Campfire toys. They are so cool IMO!

4 Likes

Well, friends asked me to do keys(I’ve done like 10 in the entire season and most of them were +2s on dungeons I already knew, on my main). Spent all evening(it was about 4 hours?) doing keys and am currently at 1950 on my paladin, going to go for 2k tomorrow.

So basically you can get 2000 in a week with mostly 18s and 19s, maybe a few 20s. (that means i might actually push for 2500 next week…!; Yes it’s still season 1 despite the patch release)

Also I can’t express how much I adore the support aspect as a paladin and the fact that I can save literal runs now because of it. Wish I tried earlier, really. Always wanted to have this support spec/spec with lots of support skills that is just useful to the party while not playing a healer.

5 Likes

DMF next weekend should get me close to maxing most of my profs on alts.

1 Like

I won a Soul of the Aspects:

1 Like

I thought I’d already reached 2850. Turned out that wasn’t quite true, I was a few points off, so I just got it done.

Everything on 21, ended in top 1.3%. It’s not amazing, I am not Supatroop or anything, but I’m happy. Setting myself the goal of 3000 for next season. :]

Patch day tomorrow, and it looks like a fun one! Fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:

Just got Discombobberlated Achievement, (Didn’t even know it existed). So I won’t need to buy the bobbers anymore. :smiley:

My Dragonwrath is ilvl 118 now, I socketed it and I’m definitely going to test it in TW Ulduar this week.

Seeing Fyrakk Shadow-flame nuking those anoying mole abominations made me smile
Whoever designed the niffen should be devoured by naked molerats

1 Like