šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

The cost of this hat

8 Likes

So youā€™re Pettson now?

https://imengine.gota.infomaker.io/?uuid=84a7273d-4b15-5886-8a2b-5fbec3ffebf6&width=960&height=640&type=preview&source=false&q=90&z=100&x=0.000&y=0.027&crop_w=1.000&crop_h=0.947&function=cropresize

3 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

I got my 2-set today :partying_face:

4 Likes
8 Likes

Iā€™ll try to be on tonight. Last night was not the one as I just wanted to get some rest after work, but I will find your character when I log in next :slight_smile:

You have mail on Mannar

1 Like

Looks like the Bnet client thinks 10.1.5 PTR is classic season of mastery PTR.

1 Like

Just a test post on an alt.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been waiting for almost a month and my armory and forum portrait finally updated

2 Likes

1935 M+ Score to go for mount.

3 Likes

After what feels like an eternity, the Garrison Shipyard finally gave the mission for the heirloom ring. Could only get the chance to 94% though, so if it fails weā€™ll soon be seeing a post in the other topic. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also went out of my comfort zone and did a +16 Vortex Pinnacle, highest key Iā€™ve ever done. We didnā€™t time it (that final group isā€¦what) but I should hopefully get something nice from the vault!

2 Likes

Yea, the sparkles hit like a truck.
To be honest last platform hits really hardā€¦ or maybe itā€™s because dk.

Got KSM!!!

3 Likes

Gratz on your chunkiboi!

I havenā€™t been in Orgrimmar for a while, so Iā€™m probably very late to the party ā€¦ but it made me smile to see this ā€˜flavourā€™ chat. I love a happy ending, however long it takes to get there. I also love that Blizz brings back things like that.
Imgur

7 Likes

Getting 20 done!

3 Likes

Wondering why my dragon was so awful to fly on a new alt, turns out I hadnā€™t put any points in the tree :laughing:

6 Likes

Healed an 18 Uldaman on my ilvl 226 (edit: 426!) evoker and timed it. Three guildies and a sturdy pug tank.

Gear just does not drop for that character this season, Iā€™ve done likeā€¦ 30 dungeons in 2 weeks, minimum. Really quite surprised that 18 keys are on the cards - at least on fortified week. Kind of terrified of tyrannical, might just be back to 14s :pensive:

Still, I think this season is setting us up for ā€œevery C tier player can get the portalsā€, and thatā€™s nice. Beats season 1 where the S and A tier players just vanished off into the distance and were never seen again.