🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

226? How much HP you have with that ilvl?

Uhh… I think about 440k?

I’m not sure if I’m surprisingly low, about average, or should be capable of 20s by now. One of my guildies is above ilvl 435, but he’s kind of the 1%, and I guess mostly farms 17+ keys. Us mere mortals will have to make do with champion gear for a long while yet, but for me it just isn’t dropping.

Except chests. I picked tier chest token from 2000 M+ rating, then 3 other chests dropped in dungeons. Wasted my item budget on duplicates I guess :pensive:

Edit: oops, lol. 426 :joy_cat:

Oh ok, I was wondering how was even a thing.

Personally I think 435 is actually really high. I guess you have to raid to get that kind of ilvl or farm a whole lot of keys and have good RNG.

It sucks when that happens; RNG is RNG but sometimes feels like the game does it on purpose :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

So far I’ve managed to get 4 M+ done in 10-11 (only 3 were timed, sadly). And then a +7 in Uldaman. Still need the other 3… but I’m getting there. Looking forward to chunkiboi.

1 Like

I’d just learn that they are reworking holy pala.

I am smiling :smiley:

Downed Sarkareth for the first time in Normal and filled my vault.
It took a while with pugs (like 8 hours only on Sark), but it was worth it, and everyone was nice and chill the whole time.
Fun can be a bit painful, but it’s still fun. :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

No pain, no gain.

1 Like

A bit of a win-lose situation: a win on the fact that I did my first low-key Mythic+ run with my guild which went smoothly and was fun, but the downside being that I got a key for Neltharion’s Lair, which I hear has an over-tuned boss.
That, and I finally got to max out my DF Herbalism.

I think you need to reach a certain level for that to be an issue, though.

1 Like

Fair point and a bit of a relief. I’m still new to Mythic+ so it’s a Mythic 5 key I got for Neltharion’s Lair.

Then there should be no problems. Usually people who mentions overtuning are doing 15 and above.

I timed a Freehold 19, was kind of a mess but I played way better after watching a video of how other blood dks pulled.
Didn’t manage to get invited to a 20, probably because rIO and class, but it’s fine.
I also manage to timed a 19 VP, was pretty fun.

3 Likes

Same actually :joy_cat:

I did borrow a couple of god tier gamers from my guild, so I feel like I got a bit boosted… especially when they just finished first boss from 20% after my 2nd death to that stupid god damn parrot that you can’t watch for as evoker because you need to aim heals at your group… except I’m not sure that’s even true because they didn’t die after I was gone x(

At least I felt a bit useful on the 2nd and last bosses. Third boss (sharknado guy) did absolutely no damage because everyone avoided everything. I suddenly understood that the reason 12s are harder than 20s is because at +20 all failures are oneshots - so nobody fails. On a 12 they stand in it and expect the healer to fix it.

I need to blag my way into higher pugs, I suspect they’re easier than the midrange stuff I’ve been doing :thinking:

1 Like

I’ve been saying forever we need this as a mount (in the collection).

2 Likes

If you can keep playing with your guild I would suggest to do that.
PuGs at the moment are not terrible but playing in a guild group is more fun, especially because you get more keys to do.

Though, you’re not alone when dying on first boss; in my three Freeholds I run this week I haven’t had a run that none died on first boss.
Phase one hits incredibly hard for a fortified boss to be honest.

1 Like

Got a weapon in my vault

3 Likes

Ooh they’ve fixed the All Terrain Snail quest!!! It works now!!!

:snail:

3 Likes

Got 3 more days to finish the rep grind on that :+1:

2 Likes

Got bis weapong in vault (Yeah, ashkandur goes dur dur !)

1 Like

I got my two set from LFR. Was better than get it from the vault; cool that I picked a PvE 443 weapon.

Insane that some people are so Blizzard’s sheep that defend not having the Catalyst right away.

1 Like