šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I beat the anxiety boss! Hit a major milestone I had wanted to do for quite some time now: Keystone Master! :smiley:

https://imgur.com/a/XAskTYH

This is coming from the person who was too scared to do anything over a +3 last expansion so pretty good progress Iā€™d say!

6 Likes

Big congrats. GG.
Glad to see players that try to beat their fears.

1 Like

Now do it 7 times in a row without fail, to really show that you got it down.

For myself - I finally got my blacksmithing capped (not the spec crapā€¦ UGH!)ā€¦

1 Like

Congrats. I myself didnā€™t run keys heigher than 10 in general in SL. Personally I donā€™t care about Keystone Master but glad you made it :smiley:

1 Like

Got Secret Fish Goggles today.

2 Likes

Just found the Elusive Alpaca from Volā€™dun - so now I have an alpaca.

3 Likes

I finally got Blue scales for my drake :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

The Wylderdrake?

That blue tone looks ridiculously good on it.

1 Like

Being able to get some tier items ā€¦ not sure how well it suits a SP but then not a lot does :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unlocked my Grotto Netherwing drake! and found out that there are Customisations that might be coming soon for it!

2 Likes

Yep, with the crafted armor glyph and white hair. Just need black horns from rares.

2 Likes

Yay, the spectral cat resulted in finally having the crazy for cat achievement and can have the title of the crazy cat lady :grinning:

4 Likes

Went to the gym, timed my first 21 this season on my dk, went out of a couple of beers.
Cool day overall I gotta say. Tired as hell though.

Also got Spectral Tiger Cub from the Trading Post; the pet was just as I remember it. Named him Boppy if anyone cares.

4 Likes

So I started this week with a plan to time a Freehold 20.

I havenā€™t achieved that yet; largely because it turns out that with 442 ilvl but ā€œonlyā€ 2400 score, pugs are not willing to let me try to heal 20s. Ok, fine, so Iā€™ve instead spent my time working on the dungeons I had at lower levels, and inadvertently lucked out on a round of nerfs very suddenly making them all a bit easier this morning. Over the course of the day, Iā€™ve run multiple 18s, 19s, made a Freehold 20, then sadly missed the timer by 30 seconds, and depleted a friendā€™s UR 20 by a similar margin.

TLDR, squeaked past 2500 rating with about 5 seconds left on the clock in Halls 19.

I have no idea if this will actually gain me any kind of entry to 20s in the pug world, but at this point, I feel like I have actually achieved more than the original goal. I will still try to get into an FH 20 pug and tick the portal off, but I have a hunch that might need to wait for MOAR SCORE.

Good news, come tyrannical week, I only have Uldaman on 12 and Lair on 13, so thereā€™s some really easy pickings even if I just want to do some 16s there.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve timed my first 22 in this seasonā€¦ Could have been a deplete given our wipes :x

2 Likes

Did Brackenhide Hollow +13 on monk, and the item I really wanted - the boots - dropped for me. \o/

1 Like

Just got the Aerial transjigamarig mount from King Mechagon.

1 Like

Fish Head

1 Like

Was just about to ask what Iā€™m looking atā€¦ now I see the fish headā€¦

3 Likes

I took my family to a castle today, in the gift shop my youngest really wanted the teddy black dragon. So I bought it for him.

He then said, Iā€™m going to name it Abyssian after your game character. My heart

4 Likes