šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Cleared the new dungeon, got Gorehowl, Infinite skin for the Slitherdrake and the dungeon AotC title/achievement! Itā€™s challenging but was a lot of fun!

1 Like

I donā€™t know if smile or cry but I solo last boss of the new dungeon from 37%.
Took a while without beacon and DPS.

But at least the group was cool.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad that for us altaholics that we no longer have to pay roughly 10k gold per alt just to max out their mount flying skills.

1 Like

I canā€™t believe they used my evokerā€™s name for an NPC :astonished:

8 Likes

Unlocked and ran through Old Scholomance. :heart:

Need to do the quest for Naxxramas at some point now. :slight_smile:

Last season i Unlocked my first ever Keystone Master achievement. This one though, thanks to the coaching and Teaching of @billyblue, i finally reached Keystone hero!

Tysm Bill!

3 Likes
1 Like

Thatā€™s huge! Congrats. Glad you made it before I went away. Sorry, Iā€™ve not been around much to see you to the end! Big achievement.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve finally managed to get the 2 first bosses of LFR on the same character on my 3rd attempts, with my BE Rogue.
Also: new wrist and new trinket :smile:

But, holy cow, Outlaw Rogues have so much stuff to press :astonished:
From DPS CDs to defensive CDs.
I was always pressing Feint all the time, Crimson Vial when the healer wasnā€™t keeping up and even CoS. Too much stuff happening at the same time.
Add to that, so many people died during phase 2, that it took forever to get Raszageth, The Storm-Eater, down.

Edit: After waiting for like 40 minutes to get in, itā€™s better to start playing as healer.
The problems start when I get to the characters that donā€™t have healing spec, like: this one, Iā€™m posting ā€¦

Cheers.

1 Like

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

On a related note, I managed to get KSM on a second character now; my holy priest. My priests M+ rating is actually better than my warrior in fact. :sweat_smile:

Sorry for the offtopic question, but what sort of keys do you need to run for KSH? (like you can get KSM for doing 14s) I donā€™t know if I will go for it this season but itā€™s something to look for. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Timed my first 23 this season, getting bigger score than during the previous one

1 Like

I reached mine with 18-19 keys.

2 Likes

Seriously???

I just posted

and that bastard dropped from the second next pack! :astonished:

It have been sixteen months, the last twelve of them with daily trash grind for the remaining recipes from Sunwell Plateu, and this was the very last one remaining.

:partying_face:

3 Likes

I just resubbed and was not having a great time cause thereā€™s absolutely nobody doing low end content.(My evokerā€™s ilvl400 currently) THat being said, when i got to do content? I had an absolute blast. Augumentation feels amazing and I feel like Iā€™m bringing so much to a group with all the utility and dps buffs. I could fly to the other side of the room and heal someone to full, buff someone to oblivion, put enormous shields on people every ~2 minutes.
(I do not want to see my wclogs because i canā€™t promise I was actually good at the game :face_with_hand_over_mouth: )

Also after doing my first time rift I had a horde mount pop in my collection somehow. After a quick search, it turns out that a horde player gifted me the mount by using an item. That made my day. I didnā€™t see who it was but if I could reach out to them I would. This is actually such a great feature, I hope it happens again in a future patch.

2 Likes

Seeing a dozen of Augvoker in the Raid and how effective we were made me smile
After the buffs our Tanks and DPS were:

2 Likes

Just finished my first run as a Tank in Raszageth LFR.
What a nightmare that was :weary:

• I get in with my Priest, after more than 40 minutes waiting. No surprise itā€™s a group that had already downed the 1st boss.
  • We lack Tanks for Raszageth, so I quit and tried to join with my BE Warrior. I get in but I messed up the keybindings and had to quit 30 minutes deserter debuff.
  • I log in with my Orc Warrior but got in to a different group without a 2nd Tank
  • We managed to get down the 1st boss but still, no tank joining in.
  • After wiping 2 times, I decided to go back to my BE Warrior.
  • Join the same group, still no 2nd Tank.
  • 2nd Tank finally joins, but I have no idea when to Tank swap.
  • After a couple of wipes I finally get it.
    Swap as soon as the other tank is at 50%.
  • 2nd Tank quits another joins in and after a lot of explanation from the raid leader and wipes we finally did it.

I read people complaining about lack the of healers for Mithic +.
In LFR is lack of Tanks ā€¦

Cheers.

2 Likes

The people in our laggy rift yesterday when most couldnā€™t pick up the jet packs telling us to jump off and you get teleported.

We all got to make it across!!!

Love this community :dracthyr_love_animated:

2 Likes

That might not be for everyone but if anyone has read the witcher books through this quest I just had a ā€˜ā€˜dear friendā€™ā€™ flashback from the first novel after doing this quest:

prnt .sc/zh1BWMSdxzVC

1 Like

The forum community :smiley:

A couple of weeks ago, I posted a topic complaining that my Laptop was overheating.
People advised me to check the options and lower down the graphic setting, which I did.
They also advised me to buy a Laptop stand with a fan underneath, because the Laptop draws the fresh air from the base. That got me thinking :thinking:
I have a metal stand (no fans) , I had purchased alongside the Laptop, in Currys PC, but for some reason it wasnā€™t doing anything.

Today I finally found the problem: the metal stand had a couple of holes in the middle. However the Dell Laptop had the fan holes on the base area located near the screen.
So the holes werenā€™t doing anything as they were not matching the fan holes of the Laptop. All this time the fan holes, were standing on the flat metal surface, of the Laptop stand. No wonder the Laptop was overheating all the time. the fans holes were basically blocked by the the metal base :rage:

I solved the problem by putting 2 chopsticks, beneath the Laptop base near the screen section and that allowed the Laptop to have a 5 degrees angle. Enough for the base area where the fan holes are to get some much needed elevation and get some fresh air.

It only took me 4 years to find this solution :weary:

Thanks to everyone, that helped me on that topic :wink:

Cheers.

9 Likes

Your post prompted me to re look at my pc as the fan would make a racket every now and again - I thought it was in a good position.

I moved its position slightly more away from the wall and it has improved - so thank you for your post as it also helped me :+1:

3 Likes