šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Today is shaping up to be a good day, though I do feel a bit guilty as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

So I was running Siege for the mount on my warrior with the new skip to Garrosh, and Tusks dropped insteadā€¦:open_mouth:

Then I lucked out again and pulled a tier 3 shoulder token from the Naxxramas vendor which sold for 585k gold, putting me at my first million! Thanks to the gold I was able to make a new friend - Francois. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

https://imgur.com/a/xHlRLoo

2 Likes

The Cracked Titan Gem dropped!!!
:dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s huge! Congratulations! :smiley: Though I hope you have a lot of gold lying around for the crafted materials hehe!

Havent been a part of a guild with other persons than myself since molten core was current content.
I recently joined the guild im in now and i never expected to find such nice ppl. They dont conplain about my utterly lack og following tactis, they are patient and dont running low mythics with me despite their ilvl is high.
They mske me smile and feel welcome and i just wanted to take a moment to write my apprisiation of that.

4 Likes

Love the Loamm Village, so cozy and the inn music is a banger :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ticked off VP 20 tyrannical, my 2nd most feared key. If I can crack Uldaman this week, then I feel confident I will get everything at some point this season. Possibly within 3 weeks :dracthyr_comfy_blue:

(I have an Uldaman 21 in my bag and it scares me :dracthyr_cry:)

2 Likes

Those are not a problem, I already crafted those with my crafters
My only (well main, the other is to find an engineer who craft for me the Inspired Order Recalibrator and a Jeweler to craft the Immaculate Coalescing Dracothyst without wanting me to sell my kindey on Ebay) concern are the 20x Ancient Elementium Fragment because those things are loot-locked and done Normal already, so my hopes with the LFR (Good luckā€¦ yeah)
Not even dipped my claw in to heroics :grin:
So no leggo this week for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Genuine question, do you (or anyone else) know if you can give the quest to cross faction or cross realm players? Asking because my warrior helped our guilds evoker with the engineering portion and if I can get the quest from you I wonā€™t charge for it, always happy to help more people get the legendary. :slight_smile:

I canā€™t remember how many resets it took for our evoker to get the blacksmithing part done but hopefully you wonā€™t have to wait too much longer, good luck! :smiley:

Made a slight miscalculation and only made 10 dracothyst, idnetad of 20ā€¦ so ouch :sob:
As for your question, I dont know, but already have that part :smiley: But thanks

1 Like

No worries, good luck!

Had some, altogether 6 Ancient Elementium Fragment dropped from LFR , so this made me smile
:dracthyr_nod:
A week or two and will have the lego

1 Like

Me: Ques for Heroic Sarkareth.
A random Player:
https://i.imgflip.com/7t6x40.jpg

2 Likes

3 Likes

A triumphant roar echoes from atop the Seat of the Aspects as Naszā€™uro, the Unbound Legacy, is formed.

But this time, that triumphant roar was mine !

Hugs his new Legendary

:dracthyr_uwu:

(Had a wonderfull team and cleared quite a few Heroic bosses and the missing 14 fragments dropped and Iā€™m a Blacksmith :wink: )

7 Likes

Ooh thatā€™s awesome, congratulations! :smiley:

For me, I timed my first 20 so Iā€™m pretty happy with my M+ progress this season. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

3 Likes

Aww did one of the time rifts today, it finished and I stood around for a minute checking loot etc and then suddenly it said I had received a mount ā€¦ which I hadnā€™t earned ā€¦ didnā€™t realise there were rewards you can forward on to the other faction - I never knew who it was to thank.

ā€¦ I later returned the favour when I got a wolf mount (which I already had) that said to forward on to the other faction and I did - saw them riding it around - felt nice to be able to do that :+1:

7 Likes

Got all the pets and mounts from the Time Rifts now.

2 Likes

Mythic echo of neltharion down !

3 Likes

Killed Tynnie three times by outplaying his loser no life ash, twinking in i300 SL legacy gear as fury orc warrior, while being actual irl dogshied skillwise, which makes sense thatā€™s why heā€™s staying in a 60 twink bracket with his legacy gear cos he knows if he goes vs 61+ DF bracket players or speak 70 and having equal ilvl to others, he will get outplayed sooooooo haaaaaaaaard, kited soooooooooo hard, outbested sooooooooo haaaaaaaard, like i did to him. Yeah boi, sit down, stay down, and know your place. You are nothing but a gear gap power abuser. Pathetic and sad lmfao.

1 Like

It makes me so happy to see how happy people get when you give them the time rift mount gifts. Actually makes my day better too

2 Likes