šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

1st expansion ever that I have so many characters to gear and queue for LFR and itā€™s great :grin:
I keep queueing with a different characters each LFR and test my luck all the time.
So far I healed LFR on my Forsaken Priest, BE Priest, 1st BE Paladin, 2nd BE Paladin, Troll Shaman and BE Monk. I still have to try my Tauren Druid and Pandaren Monk, when I have time.
Iā€™m looking forward to test my Tanks as well: 5 Warriors, 2 Paladins, 2 DKs, 2 DHs and 1 Druid.
The downside is my DPS are out. The queues are atrocious for them :frowning_face:

Cheers.

Absolutely nothing, and Iā€™m happy that my sub is over soon !

1 Like

Neat
Having your gold and crafting mats would make me smile tho"
Soooā€¦
You know the drill

Ha! ā€¦ going through the motions and popping into Scholo daily several times on alts for the chance of the Kratinovā€™s bag of horrors without success
ā€¦ today for a laugh I did a /tar Dr just before killing Rattlegore and the Dr only bloomin appeared!! - result!

Followed the instructions and got the toy and now working my way through the steps :+1::grinning:

1 Like

Reached 2k9

2 Likes

After Trying for so many times Neltharus on a 20, i finally timed it and got the portal! :partying_face:
One last portal Remains: Neltharionā€™s Lair.
:dracthyr_comfy_black: :fire:

4 Likes

ā€¦ now this was fun and not so fun to doā€¦ some of the grappling points were tricky at times ā€¦ however did it and got the achievement :+1:
ā€¦ now got to farm oodles of Argent Dawn Valor tokens :thinking:

2 Likes

Two Hours later: I Got the last one!!
I am officially done with M+ This Season (If we donā€™t count those that i will do for the vault)

5 Likes

Catching up to the season: did 1500 score in 3 days, ksm tomorrow \o/

also after doing a time rift the drake that spawned wasā€¦quite small and adorable:

cdn.discordapp .com/attachments/645733464464818187/1133492608778379346/image.png

i really need that tl3 :c

3 Likes

Productive 2 days - managed to get all patterns across plate, mail, leather and cloth and make them all :+1:

4 Likes

Timed just a minute ago my first +20 key this season, maybe even first ever. :smiley:

6 Likes

Killed that monstrosity in the Warlock quest, Madam Shadowā€™s fel-pet Twinkle, for the Grimoire of the Felfrost Imp
That beast killed me more than Iā€™m willing to admit :unamused:

4 Likes

Finally got 2500 mythic+ rating so I donā€™t have to stress about pugs so much anymore.

3 Likes

I got the cloth chest from Lady Vashj so now I have completed both Tirisfal Regalia as well as its recolor.

2 Likes

Peopleā€¦ Die to quest mobsā€¦?

confused Pikachu face

Thatsā€¦ not a quest mob :roll_eyes:
I can deal with quest mobs
Twinkle is a insane elite mob in a pvp area where Madame Shaow tosses you if you ask too many questions with a tons of HP anoying abilites on the top of the other warlocks there who are now PvP flagged and kill eahc others petsā€¦ and each other if not carefull
Soloing it is not an easy task, considering our Warlock Tanks couldnā€™t hold an aggro even if their life would depend on it
Wellā€¦ they are maybe smart, why would they die insted of meā€¦ ? True

Aaand how is that a Warlock-specific quest? I donā€™t follow.

Warlocsk recieved a full quest line in this patch, releted to the new pets an a nice lightforged warlcok and a dreadlord :slight_smile:

So it IS a quest mob, just an elite one?

Please stop talking, you make my head hurts