šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

1 Like

I reached 4/5 of the Soridormi rep levels :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:
My gift was a guaranteed mount or pet, only problem being I already have them all. I feel it shouldā€™ve been an earlier reward :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah that didnā€™t seem well thought out.

1 Like

But at least the end is in sight :smiley: After a few thousand more rifts ā€¦

Oh, and I should have added that Soridormi petted me today so I got that achievement too (though I still think itā€™s very weird)

3 Likes

Got an ilvl441 2h weapon in my vault today, brings me up to ilvl421 overall. Down side is i got a +16 Legacy of Tyr key, not done that one before :rofl:

2 Likes

The Ahnā€™Qiraj race, Iā€™ve left it as last for the Kalimdor Cup as Iā€™ve thought it would be my favourite and it really was! Being a fan of Old Gods, Lovecraft and stuff, I already liked the place by itself, but racing through it gave me a perspective of the place I didnā€™t have before.

I will likely go back and do it again just for fun, since Iā€™ve finished the races with all the gold medals today.

2 Likes

Ethereal transmogrifier means neutral Pandaren can mog their gear now (though gold to do so might be a bit hard to get).

1 Like

Got Rival II
:crossed_swords:

1 Like

One of the Hardcore realms crashed and threw everyone offline. I figured this was the end as my friend and I were in the middle of fighting Murlocs. After we managed to get back in, it turns out we survived!!!

https://twitter.com/punyelf/status/1695147657268699282

5 Likes

Doing the Whelp Daycare, so cute <3 :dragon:

4 Likes

A bit late, but found a few hours to grind out the Furbog language and reputation
Actually it was a very nice questline

That one is awesome, adorable little whelps

3 Likes

Yay! Just got this achievement - drop dead, gorgeous :+1:
ā€¦ yes it was expensive but gave me something to focus on :grinning:

ā€¦ going to collect the patterns and then I and my oodles of alts can steer clear of Naxx :+1:

3 Likes

I never thought Iā€™d say this, but Classic Hardcore really made me smile (except the chat which was awful).
I always said Iā€™d never go back to Classic because it was great at the time but I didnā€™t need to relive it ā€¦ it turns out maybe I did. After having to queue for ages, I finally got in and played for about an hour and have made it to level 4. Not hurrying as I doubt Iā€™ll play it again because, though Iā€™m enjoying the challenge, the lack of retail quality of life features is sometimes very frustrating ā€¦ eg wandering round map because I couldnā€™t find where the mobs for a quest were.
But I was smiling at all the things Iā€™d forgotten and also at the danger that even jumping off steps could cause to me.

4 Likes

Hearing about Dae helping Soul get his Miimii pet on his Birthday!!!

7 Likes

Is Dae still about? Oh and happy 60th birthday to Soul :rofl:

5 Likes

Fixed that for youā€¦

7 Likes

Well not today but last tuesday I whas doing weekly quest for Timewalk, we laid Kaelā€™thas and a leveling Dractyr got a

but as she got him already she asked who want it and so I got it gifted.

1 Like

Truth is usually just an excuse for lack of an imagination :smirk:

You would understand the truth if you saw the ā€œthank youā€ I got via discord :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

ā€¦ just had a fun day on the hardcore server - takes me back to when I started Wow on my hunter back in 2005 :grinning:

Still alive at level 11 with Snuffles my pet boar - good job the dying doesnā€™t apply to pets otherwise snuffles would have been replaced 4 times!

So funny as I couldnā€™t remember how to feed my pet and snuffles full on unhappy for awhile! Then running out of arrows mid fight as I hadnā€™t moved the new ones into the slot! Then how the heck do I Add the skills to the pet and then being a skinner/ Leather worker knowing I could make stuff but couldnā€™t figure out where to find them.
ā€¦ I have now learnt all over again thanks to wowhead/Google :grinning:

So I have bandages, some healing potions, some leather made gear and my pet nearly the same level as me - as itā€™s UK, Bank Holiday tomorrow going to see if I can go up a couple more levels :+1:

2 Likes