šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Thankfully I only have the new faction renown to do by the looks of it. I just hope the renown is a little easier to collect than the niffen one was, WQs giving 75 rep each was an absolute joke!!

1 Like

Well, BFA didnā€™t open the WQs with Turtles mostly, also Nazjatar and Mechagon were additional zones added at the same time in 8.2

I left WoW few months ago, I just got rebirth by a guy like this, he gave me rebirth by soulstone

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/argent-dawn/n%C3%A9crom%C3%A1nc%C3%A9r

Secondly, I wanted to visit/see my best friends and Zhujiang (I love them so much)

1 Like

DK new set looks amazing.

This isnā€™t pink
This is levender or mallow :thinking:

Itā€™s desaturated purple

or whatever those mean.

Looks pink to me, just like my human has pink hair.

Did that Community Rumors today :+1:
ā€¦ was amusing with SMV area, 1st I went to the wrong zone and couldnā€™t find the tree, then went to the right one but flew to where I thought was the right area and for some strange reason was in Spires area, didnā€™t realise and was going nuts thinking is this tree invisible or deep underwater - worked it out in the end /doh :rofl:

2 Likes

Doing the Winterpelt Furlbog quests in Azure Span for the first time and reading the amusing response choices during a quest. :smiley:

Meet me at the Crossroads?

5 Likes

I was also a Gnome originalyā€¦ maybe I should revert back.

1 Like

Rogue changes in PTR. It looks great :slight_smile:

Speaking furbolg is quite handy. Cross faction communication.
I used it yesterday in fact while waiting for a third person to show up for part of the Secret event stuff.

1 Like

It would be awesome if they would implement other languages
Let us learn orcish, dwarven, Troll, gnome etc.
And even ā€œforeginā€ or old languages tied to archeology perhaps! Old god, mogu, Titan, demonic, etc
The Furbolg questline opened up so much possibilities it is painfull

1 Like

Ooh, good idea, I never considered that !

That would be fantastic !

It could have a tie in with archaeology objects which have writing on them, and older/versions of languages could be learned.

Also maybe a fun addition to inscription allowing the copying/writing/translation of books and scrolls from museums/libraries etc. This could then allow creation of staves and book off-hand weapons to be detailed with a personalised language script.

Tailors might also become able to embroider and decorate clothing with ancient writing too !

This could also apply to any other crafted items such as weapons, leather armour, even engineering objects. (ā€œExplodes, handle with care on land mines!ā€ etc :smile:).

1 Like

Be still my beating heartā€¦
Stop it
Stop!!!
It is painfull!
It is so awesome idea, so many possibilities
And the sad realisation is soulcrushing, it will never happen :sob:

gently pats back
It might, donā€™t give up hope, you never know. :smiley:

1 Like

Finally getting round to comp stomping

1 Like