🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I saw him again today and yup, it was Fryakk alright :smiley:

Not only that, this time, I managed to track his last location in the map and go there to get the kill and the reward :partying_face:

Another grind to add … :weary:

I was going after my second kill, after I spotted him again than … the home internet went down an hour ago :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Farm over, for today :frowning_face:
Time to hit the bed :sleeping:

Cheers.

1 Like

Hehe - next week it will be in Azure Span for abit of variety :grinning:

Oh and watch out or you might get this achievement :flushed:

3 Likes

Sadly not for me :sob:
But I did get

/edit Also a PSA that you can’t link an image in a discourse forum with the url on the same line as any other text. I wasted half an hour of my time to be able to bring you this important information …

2 Likes

The Vaul gods smiled on me and now have my Heroic Beacon
:bacon:
But more importantly, Brullo, the Strong decided to actually spawn his chest!
And in the cheast was the pet AND the cooking recipe I was hunting
I will never set a foot in Zarlek Caverns… ever again!
If I could beat out Echo’s Heroic book from him, I will be happy… er… .est

2 Likes

Going through something fairly stressful IRL and wow friends checking up on me.

5 Likes

:dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

I just discovered a second storey passage ring in Undercity. It goes on the goo sewer circle’s inner wall with bridges over the passages connecting the sewer ring with the inner ring/AH ring.

The only way to access this second storey ring is by flying up to it, or possibly perform some platform jumps from the sewer bridges. The section through Rogue’s Quarter contains partying Undead Aristocrats which was added during Legion.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873762583499395112/1154389254047268874/Screenshot_2023-09-21_140902.png

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873762583499395112/1154389254047268874/Screenshot_2023-09-21_140902.png

Someone offered a potato for reading their thread here. Potatoes can be turned into mash, chips, fries, baked potato, vodka, lots of things really. Such generousity restores faith in humanity.

2 Likes

I tore that Heroic book out of the Echo’s cold, dead tentacle!

3 Likes

Dinged 100% (100.4% to be exact) Mastery on Devastation (and 20% on Augmentation)
It was a silly little self-challange, but I’m more than happy to managed to reach it without any food buff

4 Likes

Only 1k to go to finish Soridormi rep. I’d get it at reset but I’m not here …

6 Likes

Dreamsurge event is up again.
Time to get back to work (After I got off, my RL work, the irony).

Cheers.

3 Likes

Oh! Was in Zaralek cavern, and decided to group to do the world boss there, that has never given me loot and today I got a 421 champion piece - result! :+1::grinning:

5 Likes

I was doing my weekly and i got a shuffle q and somehow got 5 wins without doing anything when the shuffle was over so it saved me 30 min and i got 54 cr from that.
Really happy

1 Like

this beauty datamined made me :smiley:

Possible Demon Bike Mounts in Patch 10.2?! - News - Icy Veins (icy-veins.com)

3 Likes

Is this real??? Looks too good to be true.

God, my Fel’s Angels Man’ari biker gang silly idea will be a reality O.o

3 Likes

They’ve been datamined as far as I’m aware.

1 Like

I have been doing Coren on every 60 and above I have daily. Two of them are Evokers, which I have no idea how to play. Whatever the ability is that flies over the target doing a big breath put me behind the barrels in the boss room, to the amusement of the rest of my group. It just looked like the barrels were shooting abilities at Coren and Co.

3 Likes