🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Oh wow - I want the purple one!

In other news
Imgur

No more rifts!!!

7 Likes

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

I got Shadow’s Edge on my DK. Now I have to do the infusion quests though. :confused:

3 Likes

I think I managed to do that with a couple of friends on classes that can CR/ankh/soustone etc but it’s always a pain in the bum.

2 Likes

Great idea for a guild name too…

3 Likes

I managed to farm the ILV 415 reward, on all of my 25 characters this week :partying_face:
All, I’m left with is farming more currency and drops so all of my characters slots get filled up with ILV 405+ gear.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Wow well done!

2 Likes

Been leveling an enhancement Shaman on Wrath classic during the downtime, finally got past the wall and hit 60. :slight_smile: Never thought I’d be so excited to see Outland as well. :joy:

5 Likes

Perhaps a bit childish, but I find it funny to use [Orophea’s Lyre] behind the back of the Chowdown-competitors. :joy:

1 Like

I’m done with the Shadowmourne infusion quests, now just need to grind the bosses there for the next few months.

1 Like

You managed to get a group easily for the blood part well done :smiley:

So I received a tip and discovered something nice - the Path of Ascension from Shadowlands is now trivial at 70, so I finished up the trials I didn’t do (only did the bare minimum for Veilstrider during the expansion) and got some more pets/transmog. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Did some Brewfest achieves on alts, and despite anxiety queued and killed Coren Direbrew for the first time.

This finally completed the What a Long Strange Trip It’s Been achievement, it has been a few years in the making. :smile:

5 Likes

That sounds useful to know - I couldn’t even do the first one back then (and still object to the fact that I have to be someone else when I’m a lot better fighting as me.)

3 Likes

Gratz! That’s one of the achievements I’m most proud of … it’s not easy!!

3 Likes

Well done! I’m waiting for the Winter Veil holiday to finish mine.

4 Likes

I got the brewfest ram, 8th ever Coren Direbrew kill :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Only doing it this year for the drake customisation :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

Yeah i only need the drake saddle thing.

1 Like

Sadly it is a proto-drake only
So I gave up on it, simply never would use it
I’m a Highland Drake rider

I just do it for collection purposes tbh