šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Here she is - she doesnā€™t talk much :smile:

1 Like

This is mine xD

3 Likes

It is the best forsaken hairstyle though!

1 Like

Indeed, as soon as I saw it, I was like omg I have to have that one

2 Likes

Lies and slander.

You havenā€™t even got hair! Thats a hat! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

No YOUā€™RE a hat!

1 Like

I spent some time tracking down a Blood Elf Bandit Mask. I have had it previously, but eventually discarded it because a) I couldnā€™t use it on clothies and b) I got a transmogrifiable version from a Terokkar dungeon. Now that itā€™s nicely Cosmetic and usable by all armour types though, it was time to reacquire it. Took less than 2 hours I think :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to the next WoW expac - letā€™s go WoW fam <33

Happened again.

During Coren on my mage, some dude was /chuckleā€™ing to me. And I was thinking: wth, am I doing something stupid (its an alt after all)?

Out of the instance: same dude was at brewfest still going on a /chuckle frenzyā€¦ then it hit me: Ooooh right, this mage is an undead. Tried to tell him to use /cackleā€¦ he logged out when I pressed enter on my message. :dracthyr_shrug:

Iā€™m slowly getting back into healing with some alts- a Preservation Evoker, a Resto Shaman and a Resto Druid. Iā€™m having a blast with my Preservation Evoker and Resto Shaman with how many of their abilities really come in handy for an emergency but not as much with a Resto Druid since Iā€™m so far not a fan of virtually all their heals being HoT, making it difficult to make emergency heals when needed.

1 Like

Got it!!

https://imgur.com/Nd11DWn

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

6 Likes

Imgur

1 Like

I got 95k gold from auctioning an ilvl 428 timewalking BoE weapon. I donā€™t even know if itā€™s considered cheap or expensive as there were no weapons on the AH with an ilvl that high.

1 Like

Why? :eyes:
I mean people losing their job :grimacing:

3 Likes

I may not be able to get the saddle but Iā€™m building up a collection of remotes

1 Like
2 Likes

Got my four glyphs from the Dragon Racing vendor.

Had to do a little bit on a second char to get the last one.

I find the remote to be quite handy personally. Glad to have it on several more characters now.

1 Like

Iā€™m halfway to getting my rumble toys sorted ā€¦ the whelp egg appeared in my bag this afternoon so could be added to my toy box. No foil for Maiev though.
Sorry but every time I read, write or say those first few words I get embedded in my head:

/edit He looks so young ā€¦

1 Like