🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Not a plate user, but hot damn, this wolfy looks cool!

2 Likes

Indeed, that’s a damn good looking Worgen there.

2 Likes

sigh

Hate myself
But the protodrake brew manuscript dropped
I wish I could give it to you Puny, because man I will never gonna use it >.<

2 Likes

Congratulations and you are very kind to even think it!!!

2 Likes

I used to think worgens are the worst looking but damn this transmog makes me want to play one now lol

1 Like

I now feel bad, not bothering with dungeons but saw a brewfest achievement was to kill Coren, so queued up, we killed him, got my achievement and left, later I opened that reward it drops and there is the manuscript - 1st and only attempt = result :+1:

( sorry Puny :flushed:)

6 Likes

Don’t be sorry!!! Gz on getting it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Broom mount on next month’s Trading Post.

5 Likes

After a Solo Shuffle match the enemy Disc Priest complimented me and asked for advice on how to improve. :blush:

1 Like

Nearly caught up on gearing all my alts from spamming the Dreamsurge events (both the bi-hourly events and the weekly events), Time Rifts and Fyrakk Assaults. I even got a ilvl 435 piece of gear for my main from doing the TW events.
On a side note: damn, I’m loving a trinket I got on my main from the Time Rift vendors. It packs quite a punch!

2 Likes

Darkmoon Faire means extra knowledge points :dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

Fastest I’ve ever completed one of these

4 Likes

Me playing on my main… “Why is everyone cackling at me?.”
Hour later talking to my wife about the trade post, she goes: “There’s an easy one where you need to cackle at an undead. How many did that to you?”

Ooh! :rofl:

3 Likes

I really hope you were the undead I cackled at now :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I got my broomstick!! Might become my most used mount and actually replace the HH mount :astonished:

3 Likes

Just as well really isn’t it? Surely it gets old using a mount that absolutely everyone has.

2 Likes

Could you not self cackle?

No, I tried on my undead Mage - well she cackled, but didn’t register

Also agree with you re this months trading post, done and dusted super quick and I thought I would struggle as had already done most stuff after reset :+1:

1 Like

I was on my belf :laughing:

I did log in on this char though and hang around the trading post so other people could cackle at me and get the broomstick :broom:

2 Likes

Ooh! You have same hairstyle as my undead Mage, different colour as you must be younger than mine, hers is grey :grinning:

1 Like

I respect the attempt!!!

1 Like