šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Hey I got Arfus.
The Lick King lmfao.
Whoā€™s a good puppy?

1 Like

Wow! Got the HH mount and manuscript in one go :+1::tada:

got a week to see if the puppy want a new home with me :thinking: :dog:

4 Likes

TIL that you havenā€™t been able to BL/Hero in BGs

Just goes to show how little I PvP

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

I think rated is the key word here, I donā€™t believe there was such a limit in random ones.

1 Like

Oh yes probably, I venture into those even less!

Ghost puppy dropped for me tonight - Arfus has a new home :dog:

5 Likes

This should make me smile so Iā€™m posting here but itā€™s actually made me sad. After a horrendous HH (all L70s, no-one else doing the 4 curses) the horseman was finally dead, the curses failed because they were on about the fourth rotation by the time he died and I looked in my loot and there was something different.
For a moment I got almost excited but RNG knows how to burst my bubble and it was the manuscript.
Iā€™m very sorry to all those out there who want the ms but I donā€™t collect them and so wanted it to be the mount. Wish it wasnā€™t soulbound/unique so I could give it to one of you ā€¦

7 Likes

I want to thank m+ PuGs community and especially guys like Celyniel-Ragnaros, ThƔos-Blackhand and many others, especially low-mid mythic plus French and Russian players for helping me push my key and get big fiery boy KSM mount.
I was on my EU paladin, glad to see all working together at least in game.

Really like how many more people are in the mindset to finish keys without drama. You are awesome! That made me smile.

4 Likes

Logging off my DK in Icecrown last week, I found myself in an empty version of the Scarlet Enclave today.

Portal to lower floor doesnā€™t work

Lower floor looks empty as well

Runeforges donā€™t work either

One clever use of game mechanics later

Chapel is empty despite the text I get on top of my screen

Well the cauldron is there I guess

The mailbox works as well

Using my death gate got me out of this place to the Legion Acherus.

3 Likes

Got the Hallows End drake manuscript!! :jack_o_lantern: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

No wickermen buff but was the first try of the day.

1 Like

I tanked a 24 Uldaman with my DK after weeks of not tanking nor running M+. Was fairly easy and refreshing.

Advancing in a nice pace of what Iā€™ve planned - got the HH event down with the curses (which by the way, was needed imo, the event was a little braindead), got the Scarlet Key from it to unlock old SM, and Iā€™ve also finished off the nelf heritage armor!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/980035581914529822/1166849169898614864/image.png?ex=654bfbf9&is=653986f9&hm=f1b9cad663ed56e462857c0974ebdc5372910c4d7c07887b7ed902a3daf29a5b&

Now just a couple quests to do (and probably either a timerift or 5 WQs) and the monthly TP reward is as good as mine!

Edit: the broomā€™s done as well. And had enough tenders to get what I really wanted, as well as for the frozen sword I had!

2 Likes

Niffen rank 14. Just one more and Iā€™ll never have to deal with them again! :smile:

4 Likes

getting accused of hacking on rng loot rolls.

1 Like

Same here - its a right slog isnt itā€¦

2 Likes

If I at least liked the faction or the quests, it would be bearable. But I donā€™t :frowning:

1 Like

You dont want the title from max niffen renown? :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Nah. Nothing left in the reward track is of any interest. Maybe Iā€™ll passively get some more ranks over time, but itā€™s definitely not on my check list.

2 Likes

Acheived 2100 rating and got my Shadowflame enchant! Itā€™s gorgeous, Im so happy!
Also, Iā€™m top 400 in the Europe for Discipline Priest!

2 Likes

I stumbled upon a guy in Dalaran who sent me to the witch in Valā€™sharah who gave me a kill-quest that ended up rewarding me with one of those witch hats Iā€™ve wanted for years (always forgotten about looking into it)ā€¦ of course this only happened weeks after I bought the one on the trading post, but oh well! More colours is good! :slight_smile: