šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Oh, thank you for reminding me ā€¦ I havenā€™t been for the last few days. I think there are 4 hats altogether of which I have 2 so far. Iā€™ll toddle off to see if I get another one today.

1 Like

I got the ā€œthirdā€ apparently, which is the reddish one. And yes, thereā€™s 4 according to appearances tab.

1 Like

I got the 1st and 2nd in that order the first two times I killed her. I thought it was automatic until no more dropped :slight_smile: No luck today either ā€¦ though Iā€™m happy that I can solo her as there are never many people around.

Oh, itā€™s not meant to be soloable? Went on my DK who has the Legion companion Raven Whatsherface, who tanked. I guess that might be a solution for other classes as well who has a similarly capable companion :thinking:

I just finished doing, 5 TWs Dungeons, on my 2nd BE Paladin.

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/anachronos/eruthiawen

Most of the gear that drops now, is useless for her.
It saddens me, seeing that gear, going to waste, so usually, I lose some extra time inspecting the group.

There was a level 70, Zandalari Troll Blood DK, on our group. At first glance, his gear looked ok. He had a legendary chest ILV 291 and good rings for example. But upon close inspection, many of his items were bellow ILV 389. So I spent like 3 runs, passing gear to him.

He was so thankful, he wanted to reward me on our last run.
I told him, I do it for everyone, to not worry about it.
He replied, that he wanted to do it even more, as kind people should be rewarded.

In the end the only thing I didnā€™t pass to him, was a slotted Haste/Critical Strike ring :ring: that, my character needed. But I donā€™t think he need it, because he had good rings.

He gave me 2000g and we said goodbye :wave:

The irony is, I think this amount of gold, more than covers all the gear, I could have sold to the vendor but, I decided to pass to the players this TW week event, instead :smile:

Cheers.

1 Like

Imgur
I still donā€™t know how I did this as I definitely missed black Ananda ā€¦ but it was a very good group and the HH was killed just as the second vine march started. I never thought Iā€™d get this :upside_down_face:

Still no mount or pet though, but maybe Iā€™m just being picky

3 Likes

Arfus still eludes me however have got enough sweets, was able to purchase Bucket of Morbid Treats from the UC vendor.

I also read about the 4 hats you can collect from killing the mob in Valā€™Sharah - managed to get 3 out of the 4 so far - so not too bad :+1:

1 Like

Picked up another one yesterday and one not long ago; only missing the ā€œyoungest sisterā€ hat now. Soon Iā€™ll have all the pointy hats! :smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m just after the third sister :grin:

1 Like

I managed to get a friend into WoW. She was extremely skeptical of the ā€œgame famous for toxic boomers and tryhardsā€.
Her words, not mine.
Fast-forward to today, sheā€™s having a blast, says everyone is nice and chill and keeps sending me screenshots of critters.

It worked. :sunglasses:
Granted, she doesnā€™t know about PvP and M+, but itā€™s too late now. :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

I wanted First, which is the one I got earlier, so Iā€™m all good in theory. Want the last one for the sake of completion though, occasionally I get a completionist streak and it then irks me if Iā€™m missing a tiny bit of something.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great news!

1 Like

Can you get the same hat more than once? I have 1 & 2 and want 3 and the youngest sister with no duplicates ā€¦ yet

Dunno. For me they dropped in order of 3, 2, 1; Iā€™m missing the last one but Iā€™ve only done three runs total so I donā€™t know if duplicate drops are a thing or not.

1 Like

Realised I hadnā€™t done it today so just got #3 to drop. Also tried the Scarlet Monastery and gave up because the ingame map seems to be for the MoP version and nothing was where it should be or I remembered it to be.

Yes there are duplicates - I have got a couple of them twice today

Did you click on the set of keys at the start?

I did a ton of Dreamsurges today - both the event and rare farm, wanted to goof around, have my little fun - and got 4/5 tier bonuses on all my toons :smile:

And while doing so I checked the Aberrus tiers. Getting to DH, I was likeā€¦ wow.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/980035581914529822/1167889412877733918/image.png?ex=654fc4c6&is=653d4fc6&hm=e28fc7679b09047b5bd1e4d7296d02ac55d2448c92c8606cac7883e5319d68b7&

An actual tier set I would wear on this belf DH! And the normal look seems easy to get enough, as well!

Iā€™m a little tight on time with 10.2 dropping but, guess I can try and grab this set, or at least the main parts, depending on my luck :smile:

The same probably canā€™t be much said about the heroic priest set, because the items are pretty much weekly gated with the epic dreamsurge token and the vault being my only guaranteed sources of gear in that ilvl range. Maybe if the catalyst keeps giving S2 charges in S3ā€¦

1 Like

Yes, I clicked on the key and I was in the original version with original drops ā€¦ but the maps were for the more recent version. (I only had time to try the Graveyard & the Cathedral but will have a look at the other 2 tomorrow).

1 Like

Also discovered this morning that I canā€™t read and it was #1 that dropped again so that answers my question about duplicate hats :sob:

1 Like