🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Winter’s Veil started and I did the dailies and got this cute toy

6 Likes

CompStomp. Quick, easy so long as everyone knows what they’re doing and a chest with a couple of crests and a stone every time.

Didn’t realise this was up today, just saw your post and rushed over without picking up the quest /doh!
… went back again, ok took 3 chars but got Pepe, looks so cute following on its little sleigh, it was even enjoying the Alliance attacking Org :grinning::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m so glad you got him. Gz.

I only noticed because when I logged on in Valdrakken all the decorations were up so I headed straight to Org!!

3 Likes

“Another day passed, one day further from Shadowlands”

Didn’t know whether to put this in the frown thread or this one - being positive will place here!

Tested the multiple attempts on my chars in one day to see if the Grinch would behave and drop the manuscript - took 17 chars to visit today and de nada, zilch, nothing - not today, got oodles of other things/ achievements - so if I do it again will stick to the one try per day with the highest chance - was aware but was curious, so thought to test it out.

Why in the smile thread, well all my chars are now sat in either Org/IF - they have visited Santa and given him his milk/gingerbread cookies and can chill till they open their presents on Xmas Day :+1::grinning::christmas_tree::mx_claus::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

People queued up for the vault on AD, for the funs. (not everyone ofc)
It is a simple thing, but it made it feel a bit community-esque. ^^

2 Likes

When you hit your goal

3 Likes

Where did you find the pieces to make them tier? Mythic 0 or?

2 Likes

The stuff from the Superblooms works or any of those weekly quests that reward gear. My alts don’t really venture into dungeons much :grin:

2 Likes

Just checked out the rewards from the Azerothian Archives event. I cant wait for this one!
All the transmog rewards are exactly the kind of things I love!

got my hero of dazar alor title and mythic jaina/mekka/stormwall blockade kills
atlast with a tmog farming group
you can zerg most of it with few lvl 70s with few exceptions(mekka still does lift off and summons his robot adds,king-kill too fast and some of the “shadow realm” players can get stuck)

That I can post on Ananda again. Don’t know how long it’ll last but it’s nice to be me :smiley:

5 Likes

I got the manuscript - on my 2nd char today - yay :+1::grinning:

2 Likes

Finally got a weapon, on a character that needed it desperately on top of that, from the TW weekly quest.

She got the ILV 463 version of this weapon:

The AH daggers were expensive as hell and I didn’t want to try my luck on the Dreamsurge ILV 415 chest. So in the end I was using the ILV 411 daggers from the TBC vendor.

Cheers.

2 Likes

It dropped!!!

5 Likes

Gratz (she says through gritted teeth :sob:)!!

/edit 6 hours later. I decided to try to do something about it so sent my evoker who’s never done Winter Veil before … and the appearance dropped for her. So weird … but teeth no longer gritted :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m glad you got yours. I’ve tried to just stick to this but I was beginning to contemplate mass farming. I didn’t want to end up like brewfest where I didn’t get the appearance.

1 Like

How daft my character looks after gearing up from TBC timewalking!! :rofl:

3 Likes

It was a +10 key so it was just for laughs but probably the funniest moment was with a comp of warrior DPS, rogue and MW monk I rescued the tank with my evoker and dropped him on the other side of the sand patch in Rise :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: tank was soooo confused and the DPS were on the other side in a horizontal line looking at us from the distance like: what do we do now? :rofl::rofl::rofl: I pictured them with the frowny face.

1 Like