šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

spellstrike hood pattern dropped for my tailor on a TW run today, gave up trying to farm it so looooong ago iā€™d forgotten how much i wanted it, 17 years later it may be useless outside of being pretty butā€¦memoriesā€¦:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™m quite excited to finish my sylvanas mog for my hunter and assuming itā€™s in the next patch, I write a daily ā€œpatch whenā€ in the guild discord. Other people have caught on and starts posting it everywhere too, to my Gmā€™s painful dismay.

1 Like

I ran heroic Darkshore on 4 alts today. Also first time max level rogue today.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty bad at the Dragonriding WQ races but managed to get this on an advanced one todayā€¦

https://i.imgur.com/3HiWLxE.jpg

2 Likes

Wow just arrived a cominication from blizzard: im now trust level 2! Peppeeppepepep

3 Likes

Iā€™ve re-earned the Warglaives of Azzinoth on my DH.

1 Like

I did the guild christmas presents today (everyone of my 120+ members gets a gift) and the pet collector(s) amongst them are always overjoyed when i got em something rareā€¦that made me smile :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A bit of a repeat of the above but the days around christmas seeing people happy to get something in their mail when they log in makes my day.

5 Likes

Getting a lovely present in the mail on Christmas morning

I stuck it on twitter and forgot to mention it here!

4 Likes

It was actually hard finding a pet you didnā€™t have :smile: Hope you like it

1 Like

I love him!!!

Thank you so much :dracthyr_love_animated:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll finally get some time to play again. Been a busy family time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The mage trainers in Ironforge think my evoker is a mage :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Could afford both mounts this month from the Trading Post, much to my surprise

1 Like

While farming yet again for the Lariat recipe, I got a toy drop from one of the bosses that spawned while I was waiting.

2 Likes

A random forum post reminded me that weā€™ll have a magical girl set and soon.

1 Like

The new Warden set changes with day and night or Iā€™m crazy? Cause I mog it and my rogue has a silver mog that looks really cool.

edit:

https://imgur.com/N85pPNr
1 Like

It does, just like the mount. By the time i get it in like half a year though, theyā€™ll make it so you can have both versions separately as well

Oh thatā€™s amazing I like the silver more than the other.

1 Like

It should be added with 10.2.5 on the 17th, at least thatā€™s what I believe they said. Unless I misunderstood.

1 Like