🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Alot of transmog runs lately have been a great athmosphere. People joking and being silly and almost none left after rohkalo fails. Its been fun.
Also got the love rocket on the last day. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I got the Normal CN legs after farming them since the raid came out in SL.

Got the Winter Night Dreamsaber :slight_smile: Also bought the Springtide Dreamtalon and the Emerald Dream version of it.

A bit of a win with a drawback: with the Timewalking event I finally got to get the rest of my alts to max-level. The drawback is that I’m now too burned out from doing so many TW dungeons to part-take in the event to get the Amirdrassil cache for my main.

Finally finished grinding Cobalt Assembly rep - been stuck on 4/5 for ages :+1:
… thanks to the random players popping by during the hour I was there :grinning:

2 Likes

I keep meaning to get started on that for the blue dracthyr mail set to complete the collection and I keep discouraging myself :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Totally understand as this one to me did also feel like a chore - to be fair I only intended to stay there for 20 mins but could finally see the finish line getting nearer so persevered - been at 4/5 for a year I reckon :rofl:

2 Likes

Nice one. I think the only grind I’ve not touched yet is the Furlbog one. Same kind of thing, just non stop killing.

To me they are the most soul less rep grinds.

2 Likes

Interesting, I actually did the Furbolg one, it didn’t seem that long in the end to do and now that the elites are easier to manage reckon it will be quicker to farm - circa an hour I reckon - I over farmed and had excess mats, so reckon if you do it, to pop back and check after 30 minutes or so :+1::grinning:

3 Likes

Maybe I’ll give it a whirl

2 Likes
4 Likes

Lucky horse really, getting an actual name (i.e. Sylvanas) rather than usual nonsense like “Next Friday”, “Bauble Truck”, “Slippery Fart” or whatever other so-called names they usually get.

2 Likes

Boaty McBoatface

2 Likes

I finally got Council weapon on my rogue.
I’m done with the raid for this season.

2 Likes

I got shoulders from Za’qul. I completely forgot those existed, I was there just for the plate set :joy:

1 Like

You, reader. You made me smile today, because you matter, and you’re nice. <3

3 Likes

Finally done with profession knowledge on primary professions!! LW was the last one to do.

4 Likes

Comp Stomp being back, making it a great source for Marks of Honor for cosmetics and mounts and also a good source for some easy Splintered Spark of Dreams.

6 Likes

Argh, I didn’t realise so I’ve lost a day!

1 Like

It’s only been out for roughly 12 hours so you still have plenty of time. XD

3 Likes