šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Got the Ochre Dreamtalon finally. Thatā€™s the annoying one that takes 1000 years with the tree planting.

2 Likes

I had no idea this was back!!! Thank you for the heads up!!!

3 Likes

im struggling a lot to reach 100 with herbalism. Is really difficult compared to older exp.

ARGHHH really??? thanks!

2 Likes

I capped all the professions some time ago. Itā€™s the knowledge that has taken me most of the expansion to complete across my chars. However Iā€™m not sure a single one has a capped secondary knowledge wise :rofl:

2 Likes

This definitely makes me smile.

1 Like

So Iā€™ve been leveling on Wrath classic again, and decided to clear my quest log a bit. Had a quest for the Sunken Temple and experienced the old version of it - I can understand why they donā€™t do dungeons like this anymore, but it was a neat experience. Especially as thereā€™s no dungeon maps, it really felt like navigating a maze! :grin: Would like to see them bring back more of the old dungeons for retail like they did with Scholomance.

Blizz sense of humour :rofl: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Anytime! And what I also noticed is that if you have any characters you want to gear up itā€™s a great way to get seemingly unlimited amounts of Spark of Dreams per run.

2 Likes

Finally hit 70 on monk. Now I can never play this piece of crap class again! Just 3 more classes for the guild achievement.

1 Like

I do it for the mogs, bought another weapon pack in Oribos.

1 Like

I have resubed
It made me smile

2 Likes

I received my Prestigious Azure Courser for honour level 70.

3 Likes

+2 mounts. Fiery Hearthsteed and that coin from the event. Getting close to 350 total now.

1 Like

Aaaaaaaaand I got the bag on my main and Iā€™m done!!!

1 Like

Gotten 3 bags so far. Just missing one of the hats and the hearthstone. The pet I donā€™t care about.

1 Like

i used to think like that before
but then i started getting into achievement hunting.

take my advice and work on getting the pet while you can.

1 Like

There is only one hat.

Well in that case Iā€™m pretty much done since I just got the teleporter. Might take Scandalsā€™ advice and get the mouse too. While I really doubt Iā€™d regret not getting it, since itā€™s not a pet Iā€™d use and Iā€™ll never become a collector since Iā€™d already be so far behind anyway, it would go nice with the mount version which I already have :thinking:

1 Like

According to Blizz the full list of rewards is as follows:-

Rewards:

• Compass Rose Mount
  • Sarge Pet
  • Hearthstone Game Table Toy
  • Collectorā€™s Carryall 36-Slot Bag
  • The Tavernā€™s Tabard
  • Hearthstone: Stone of the Hearth
  • Renoā€™s Lucky Hat Transmog
  • Tavernerā€™s Belt transmog

I did manage to get them all yesterday thanks to the SW portals bug. My Ally hasnā€™t seen that much action in a long time :rofl:

Then I got the bag on my main today so sheā€™s not missing out.

There are also two achievements associated with this event.

2 Likes

Finally preordered TWW Heroic Edition yesterday- the missus paid half of it, bless her. She takes some interest in what im doing in game, but not a scooby on how to play it.

6 Likes