šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I just finished third. All it took me was evading other players, camp and the rogue ability. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Still this game absolutely sucks. How I hate battle royal. Alsoā€¦ all that effort for something time limited. Damn it Blizzard, make systems that last through expansions. You know, fun things that you keep on updating and please stay away from always going for timed content.

1 Like

I love the bug in Plundestorm that tells me every runthrough that itā€™s now found the Emerald Dream faction.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not unique to Plunderstorm actually. You also see it randomly when unlocking other factions while leveling. I havenā€™t figured out quite what triggers it.

Just had it again

1 Like

They were secretly nathre- emerald dream people!

2 Likes

Trial of Style! Always enjoy it when it comes around and they added new rewards this time too!

3 Likes

Got Fallen Charger last night. That was a positive note ^^

3 Likes

My first win !
it took a while of finishing second and third multiple times
i just needed a bunch of stars to align and voila !

https://imgur.com/u9IK6wK
2 Likes

Imgur

5 Likes

gz! isnt simple

1 Like

Very pretty set

YARRRRRR

3 Likes

Which part causes the sparkles to appear?

Iā€™m not sure I just stuck the whole thing on. I will experiment for you tomorrow :wink:

3 Likes

Thankee. Though I realized after asking I can check myself since it shows in collection even before you have it. I just have to get over the Plunderstorm fatigue to boot up the game again.

2 Likes

yes. is a very pretty set! btw i won 2 times in a row trial of style :smiley:

3 Likes

Got 1st place in Trial of Style (Expedition theme) and a couple second and third places. Everyone attempted the themes and seemed to have a good time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™m a happy fire fox
The :fire: Heartstone dropped
:fox_face:

7 Likes

i have it too! its a blast when you HS away!!

i hope you wonā€™t be as disappointed me as me when you find out that this is the only hearthstone that you cannot use in combatā€¦
and iā€™m wondering if they ever going to fix it !

but donā€™t worry,
in the meantime you can use this macro, that will use a different hearthstone if you were in combat, just change 'The InnKeeprā€™s Daughter to whatever other hearthstone you like.

#showtooltip 
/use [combat]The Innkeeper's Daughter;Hearthstone of the Flame
4 Likes

just finished the jailers gauntlet layers 1-4 with my lvl 70 warrior alt
its such an easy solo now
got my gauntlet runner title the pet the colossal mawrat mount and the dominated hs toy
also got the 36 hs event bag on 6 characters
(that i log in and do stuff with most of the time)
and last but not least the yellow coloured plate chest from muru dropped from sunwell
exchanged it and one sunmote for the dps version and now the set is complete