🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Got a USB adapter, cheaper than a new headset- works kinda like an external sound card

1 Like

The bag dropped from the HS event
I am now a happy Eredar

5 Likes

Stayed until 1 in the morning playing the hearthstone minigame with a friend. Ragnaros party! It was so fun honestly :smile:

5 Likes

finally the compass rose dropped!

4 Likes

Yay, final card dropped and have collected it all now. I did have a few attempts where I didn’t get anything but was patient and got there.

Got into a mini routine, where I had an alt ready at the Superbloom on the hour and another at the dig on the half hour, to switch between the three :+1::grinning:

4 Likes

Done with the loot from the Hearthstone event :smiley:

7 Likes

Draenei heritage armour in 10.2.7.
It had better be good after waiting sooooo long …

4 Likes

After a week’s worth of questing to catch up on the “Embers of Neltharion” questline I never got to finish, I finally unlocked Pathfinder. I can now use normal flying on all my characters.

2 Likes

The Sarge army that is building up in my bags.

1 Like

Five purple tome in a row during Big Dig excavation!
it was surreal
In a good way

3 Likes

I don’t know if it’s mere coincidence or I wasn’t aware it worked that way but today I solo’ed CN mythic on my main DK (skip run) and I got four pieces of loot.
I went with my DK alt and first boss also dropped four pieces of loot but I don’t have the skip on that character.

Helmet didn’t drop but the good news is that, apparently, I don’t have to queue for Mythic CN runs anymore.
It’s really good news cause those runs are always full of plate and the chances of getting pick are really low.

2 Likes

Did some pvp, both rated and regular, with a friend. Still detest pvp of course, but it was nice seeing AB again.

1 Like

Saw the patch notes and I’m happy they’re fixing Ulduar timewalking which has been bugged for at least this entire expansion.

They’re adding a Soul Eater mount (from SL) that doesn’t need Gladiator - it’s linked to the Veilstrider achievement but you can get a new version of the achievement if you didn’t do it! I loved the look of this mount so I’m very happy at this addition.

2 Likes

I was messing around with my fresh MW monk, laughing how easy it was to play and then all of a sudden I got the Infinite Timereaver.
Wasn’t expecting that at all :joy:

4 Likes

Same. But this one also looks out of reach. I’ll have to give the metachievement a closer look though.

I actually… don’t hate the new mode! I thought I would but it’s pretty fun. It’s also nice to see the variety in races as everyone gets to play whatever they like.

prnt.sc/M48RrDN2ygTl
(yeah, I lost my trust level for not playing for a month, yay)

My complaint is that no matter whether you win or lose the plunder is what gives renown and it’s a bit of a grind. Also I want to be able to take off the hat

Yeah giving rewards and having your placement not matter just incentivizes people to feed for plunder. It’s a pretty dumb design.

1 Like

Seeing others hate the Plunderstorm game as much as I do

3 Likes

I placed 7th in the plunderstorm :dracthyr_hehe_animated: