🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Well done and welcome to the pirate club

1 Like

Excuse me?

Getting classic vibes from the Eon’s fringe daily today
had to kill gnolls in a cave and we had to form a full party and camp spawns just to be able to get tags :smiley:

Made decent progress, should be done sometime next week.

3 Likes

Had a blast playing this mode !
well done Blizz

https://i.imgur.com/brjaloV.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/K7hUgvk.png
3 Likes

2 Likes

Got my shaman to 70! Last class that was missing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well done :dracthyr_yay_animated:

2 Likes

I ran my first 20 key with some friends in a new guild i’ve joined. Always been afraid to push, but it felt good to do it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Came back to WoW after few months break.

Was just chillin an messin around on a new Shammy Ele alt down in stranglethorn vale. Thought it would be a good place to start for some immersion with the jungles and animals etc and me being a Shammy ofc.

Killed maybe 5 randomn mobs, stopped to check map, closed it and there was a blue crab infront of me, blew him away with my mad skillz yo, and he dropped the Pirate Cage: Hyacinth Macaw pet item1!!!1!!! :smiley:

8 Likes

Trial of style. This is my first time doing it. I only solo queue. I’m actually surprised how many nice mogs I’m able to create during the limited prep time!

I don’t prepare mogs in advance, and I try not use the same set twice (admittedly, Gossamer desert gown is just too good not use it with summer styles theme).

I won some contests, but the general atmosphere is great! Shoutout to certain Deathlord who forgot to click “apply” during mogging, but still managed to get third place during “Shadowlands” contest :wink: I voted for You mate!

10 Likes

The first time I did it was on my DID shaman who was low level at the time. Didn’t have many great choices since mail collection was limited. The category was “Zen” something however. Clearly a monk one I thought. Best I could do was a very casual outfit in a sleeveless shirt with some brown pants. Casual is sort of zen and chill right? I thought. And I won first place! Apparently other people shared my sentiment.

So yeah, anyone can join and win, and I think that’s amazing.

3 Likes

i won a plunderstorm! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Slime kitty is BACK for those who missed it. Enjoooy!

Also newcomer chat. It’s been about 4 years now of its existence and it’s one of my favorite things in any mmo ever

3 Likes

Managed to get 2 or 3 Plunderstorm renown even with an excruciating headache. Just at 17 now but for some reason my faith in getting the remaining sets has risen. If it stays at this level I’ll definitely go past 21. Technically only need 34 for the coat, though if I bother with that I’ll go 38 as well.

3 Likes

Sorry but by slime kitty you mean the mount from shadowlands?

1 Like

The Jworth senior is coming back to the vendor for those that missed it but will cost the equivalent of the dinars.

1 Like

well
maybe they’d finally fix mounted character posture ?
this mount was a big disappointment for me in shadowlands primarily to how weird your character would look while mounted with the legs spread

i think the mount should be made a little larger than it currently is

Got to 21 in Plunderstorm, which was my current goal. The improved plunder gain in today’s patch really helped. I think I’ll bother getting to 38 at this rate.

2 Likes

No way you’re getting to 38 and stopping there
Dream Big: 40 is the goal ! :smiley:

2 Likes