šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Technically I just want 34 for the coat; thatā€™s all Iā€™ve really wanted from this ā€œeventā€. However I know it would torment me forever seeing the set just partially complete in collection window, so 38 it is. Itā€™s very possible Iā€™ll think ā€œEh, might just as well.ā€ and go for 40 though. Like I said, the increased plunder rate today has really made it much more comfortable.

Oh did they buff it again? Very nice for all the PVE farmers!

+50% gold in solo from piles.

1 Like

hahaha and im almost doneā€¦ 38.

3 Likes

Itā€™s totally too late but I finally got one!!!

2 Likes

The end is on the horizon. Managed 3 more renown in less than two hours after panicking at the potential prospect of long queues. So now Iā€™m at 30. Should be done with this torment in a day or two I think :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ā€¦ had 5 levels left in Plunderstorm, gritted teeth and yay - I got to 40, even popped in once more afterwards. The relief itā€™s over is immense :+1: - oh and the parrot, why doesnā€™t it fly?

I still do not compute why some players after the moment we land insist on chasing me half the length of the map at level 1 with zero plunder or skills?? - if I had stuff then fair enough, clearly fine tuning their killing skills :thinking:

5 Likes

People donā€™t understand how games like this work, they just zugzug tunnel vision.

Take mobas for example, people who understand the flow of the game donā€™t fight at level 1 besides poking a bit or punishing overextended people. They know itā€™s is a waste of time before you have more skills and will just set you behind.

1 Like

I got a garrison invasion mount I lacked.

5 Likes

Itā€™s a DR mount, should fly.

1 Like

Maybe it needs a cracker.

4 Likes

I wonder if I tried using it as the traditional flying mount, was probably in shock from making it to renown 40! ā€¦ Will check it out tomorrow :+1::thinking:

1 Like

With daylight saving time shenanigans I saw a post I just made being an hour old, even if for a brief moment.

4 Likes

gz puny!!!

1 Like

Gratz. And envious :smiley:

1 Like

You got much left to do for yours?

Iā€™m not doing it. Too much not done and some stuff I canā€™t do ā€¦ and Iā€™m fine with that :slight_smile:

What canā€™t you do, just out of interest?

FREEDOM! :partying_face: :fireworks:

5 Likes