🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Basically anything that includes raids & dungeons which some of the minor achievements need as well.

There are some things I could do …
The Eon’s Fringe dailies which I knew nothing about until I read the achievement requirements as they weren’t shown on my map
2 or 3 minor reps which I didn’t know existed
And a few others that I knew existed but I haven’t got round to doing as most of my time is being spent in ZM with the vague hope I may be able to craft more mounts/pets one day :slight_smile:

I got my 1st kill in Plunder storm the other day. After being killed over and over. I’m hopeless at it but so are most others I encounter LOL. There’s always someone better than and better off than you! I have discovered. Spectator mode can be interesting if my old fingers need a break its entertaining . I don’t think i will ever come 1st but it’s so refreshing to have something like this.

2 Likes

First bump is free. Welcome back. Yours truly Satya. :alien:

1 Like

With S4 all LFRs should be active. We can do them together and the dungeons.

Followed one earlier in spectator who was level 4 hiding as a bush. It was hilarious to see everyone pass by not suspecting a thing.
He ended up as 2nd when the storm came too close.

1 Like

I did a Vision of Stormwind this week, it was interesting to see after the void elf boss (forgot his name) in the portal room, that the assets are somehow kept up to date with open world SW and that the 2nd floor is open there too.

That’s really kind, Puny, but honestly I find it too stressful. I’m happy doing my own thing in the open world :smiley:

1 Like

Honestly it’s worth a try with friends. You’ll likely stress way less with people like Puny around.

2 Likes

If you change your mind just poke me. I recently had to run a friend through his missing M0 as well. It’s really easy atm because we are so strong compared to the content. The currently LFR would be worth doing now as well.

3 Likes

Made me laugh

I decided to check out that little keyboard key thing they have advertised on the launcher.

World of Warcraft Horde Chest Artisan Keycap

ÂŁ70.00

one little not well painted keyboard key made of plastic bargain people get them before they sell out

FINALLY DONE! :dracthyr_love_animated: :teddy_bear:

9 Likes

Congratulations :slight_smile: That’s one huge doggy.

2 Likes

I made him bigger… oh god :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated:

2 Likes

Now get some Winterfall Firewater.

Didn’t stack. I used Gamon + Horn of Vrykul toy.
Winterfall / other buffs increased it by 0 more, so this is as big as Taivan gets — I usually do this on my mount Boris as well (Brutosaur) :smiley:

Edit; you might be able to get it bigger with another model, like a rogue-copy model that can mount!

2 Likes

I named mine Noms.

1 Like

Oh, is that today? And I’m missing it. Oh nooo. How sad.

Following on from a post in the frown thread, this happened yesterday.
Yesterday I was in Zereth Mortis and someone messaged in general chat that they’d just arrived there and were very confused as to what to do. Much to my surprise someone immediately told them to wait where they were and they’d come and help. It made me smile that there are still good people around :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what’s new at Noblegarden

2 Likes