đŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Not really today
 or was today because it happened at 1AM? Anyways
 I got the Flower Crown from my Mist 17 :wilted_flower:!
I didn’t expect get it at all, that’s the best loot I could get from that dungeon or any dungeon at this point.

6 Likes

It doesn’t get death knightier than that! :grinning:

1 Like

I created a gnomish biker priest during the middle of Legion and lost motivation to level him every time I tried. Until now. :slight_smile:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/230383149387874324/852906828282855424/unknown.png

4 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/230383149387874324/852906828282855424/unknown.png

4 Likes

Seeing a rogue open up on an undergeared teammate in a BG and keep the poor guy topped off until the rogue just stands there for a bit then runs off :sunglasses:

1 Like

I boosted 2 lowbies through BFD for free on my 61 priest in TBC, and both were really cheerful for that, it was a good feeling how many rares they got aside from the XP of course :smiley: We also had a good bit of chat and had them recruited to my guild afterwards, so will see how they fare :thinking:

2 Likes

I found some time to come to the forums today, been so busy since TBCC hit

2 Likes

I finaly got all my 10s in time. :smiley:

1 Like

I discovered today that I have two Willies.

2 Likes

Always good to have a spare willy.

2 Likes

Creating another character.

I was baffled yesterday on how much time I spent customizing my lv 1 BE female priest. She will be my 2nd priest after my Forsaken Priest.
Heirlooms, Transmogg, enchants.
Finally I decided to leave her at Silvermoon and let her accumulate that sweet rested XP.

Made my 2nd BE DH today.
Didn’t spent as much time as with my BE Priest, because I need to get her a place to rest and being in the starter DH area, means you are basically negated any rest until you finish the campaign.

The same problem will be happening to my future Pandaren Monk. He will be my 2nd Monk character.
They don’t have anywhere to rest until you get to a certain point.

I still need to unlock the Nightborne, I really want that 2nd Mage character. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Cheers.

I hit level 40 on my tauren warrior. Started yesterday at level 10.

4 Likes

May I interest you in a Floof?.. we’ve got what you need.
Making camp noises

Also, got a cloak upgrade on an Alt that needed one
a trinket upgrade on another
and gave a neck drop to a lowbie in CN.

1 Like
2 Likes

Not today, but last night.

Community, specifically the SoD alliance one.

I’ve returned to this dude after abandoning him early in the patch, and come back to very little dungeons being run on him with 2 weeks left to try and scramble up.

Hit the SoD community up (i’ve been in it in BFA before) and in a single night run 4-5 keys of a decent level (for my ilevel) with no rage, no fuss, just positivity.

For me, it’s when people get together like this, with that willingness to just help out, to jump on board, that makes WoW truly enjoyable.

SO much love to all the SoD guys. I was afraid i’d have issue getting back onto the dungeon scene as a pure dps (having been mucking about as a healer on horde) but these guys make me believe otherwise.

5 Likes

The SoD community is golden! I love those people! :slight_smile: :heart:
And SOOO happy you had a fun night ingame :smiley:

3 Likes

just got my first vicious saddle ever!

https://i.imgur.com/Gf8GPn4.png

4 Likes

Big gz \o/

2 Likes

We need pet seals. Just look at that fluffypuff and those eyes! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Nicee! Grats :smiley: