šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

2 Likes

I got two 8.3 cloud serpent mounts from the mogu assault.

6 Likes

Just once in my life, I had a rare event mount drop for me! No more 5 characters a day to work through :grin:

6 Likes

i got the lfr smolderon sword on my warrior alt
bad news 2 other warriors had to /whisp spam how they want to"buy it"
since when did what world first raiders do(buying tier pieces)
spilled over to people who run lfr? things like this confuse me
the whole ā€œbuy lfr drops"thing
if we had personal loot back and everyone got atleast 1 piece each(this cant actually happen right lol) there wouldnt be people"buyingā€ weapons even if its a upgrade over random blue weapon

i had only 1 2h sword so i play arms now with this second sword i can play fury

1 Like
2 Likes

That I donā€™t have to open my coloured eggs every time I pick one up because thereā€™s no room in my bags for the 20 needed for the quest. I donā€™t know whose idea it was to change this so you get the contents but not the actual egg any more, but thank you Blizzard!

3 Likes

Finally maxed out the Cobalt Assembly reputation
One step closer to Taivanā€¦

2 Likes

Great to hear! Maybe now I shall stand a chance!

Worked a bit on my vulpera hunterā€™s level since Dreamsurge xp bonus is up and thatā€™s where I was currently questing. Reminded myself how fun it is when being agile; camera from the side as I backflip and fire off instant Kill Shots is very satisfying. Definitely need to play it more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the carpet club

2 Likes

Smiling that Azure Watch is still the best place for gathering eggs and so I now have my Lovely Duckling pet. A bit surprised that AW seems to have been revamped since I was last there.

2 Likes

I heard purrple i see purrrple, i type purrrrple

1 Like

The though of not having to play Plunderstorm anymore

2 Likes

I also cherished that moment. Stopped at 38 personally, whereā€™d you stop?

At 40, got everything and closed it forever!

2 Likes

Iā€™m on 5 - cba to do it , not even for the mounts

1 Like

https://ibb.co/M6VHN8K

Friend calling rsham healing streams as helping stream totem :ocean:

Had to quickly check on my food during a TW run and when I returned, the group waited for me exactly where I left them :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Got everything this Noble Garden event has to offer, just a day before it ends. /woo

2 Likes

Were you the tank? :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like