🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Did somebody say ‘Thunderfury, blessed blade of the windseeker’ ?? :rofl:

No.

Fated raiding being a cakewalk, aka fun

The thought of prince Farondis (a ghost) hitting the gym and bulking up makes me giggle.

5 Likes

First I read this:

I like what I see for archon.

Then I see:

Absolute banger sets 3 times in a row.

… and today I got the Brunnhildar Village Polar bear mount on 2nd try. Apparently RNGesus likes me a lot.

6 Likes

… I did not know such a mount exists :no_mouth:

3 Likes

I got unreasonably excited because i crafted a 515 piece by myself (:

7 Likes

Im levelling a new pally in classic (not classic game) environment. its taking a LOT but ages i never walked in mulgore, desolace harvesting flowers.
Its a good sensation.

6 Likes

Met a group of strangers in a dungeon, they were all super nice and we ended up doing M+ for a few hours, simple but fun^^

6 Likes

Just timed a Neltharus on the dot :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

5 Likes

Ran my first ever M+ dungeons tonight. Four +2s and one +3. Was a lot of fun, though I only got one loot drop, but that’s better than zero I suppose :dracthyr_nod:

3 Likes

https:/ /cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/645733464464818187/1236759478284714074/image.png?ex=66392d85&is=6637dc05&hm=2acb47107047cda376c0d2812edcd30aa972825c93fc5a0dbb3dcfb61f85e151&

Another one in the low roll wins.

3 Likes

my mage named ariannastorm hit 60(and then 61 with some quests)
bad news someone thought it would be a “good idea” to ddos the xiv servers
and i was the only rogue in this fated lfr sark group dagger drops and i win it

2 Likes

Oh yeah, i heard. I hope you didn’t have something planned

not with my main character after hitting item level 660 no
even listening to music in the inn room is sort of difficult when someone trying to ddos
and you see your fellow guild members dc log out then you haha

1 Like

Been getting quite a bit of gear for my main and my alts through world events, and also this morning I managed to sell an item in the AH for 23k gold.

2 Likes

Had a lovely warrior in my ruby life pools (:
(if you see this, thanks, you’re awesome, i’m the demon hunter with the same name)

Also our healer disconnected and they were good enough to keep themselves alive, same for the other dps. We finished the latter half of the dungeon as 4.

Also helped someone get their pink hippogryph that requires 5 crystals. I forgot how hard that can be

2 Likes

nope nothing at all