🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

700 nice. I hit 500 a few weeks back, considering I only started in Legion think I’m doing pretty well.

How have 9.1 drops been for you? I’ve not got one rare drop in Korthia at all (farming 4 characters). Have got several cache mounts though. Gotta keep going!

2 Likes

I’m still trying to get some mounts from 9.0 which is a pain.

I’ve found the Korthia mounts very hit and miss. I’m very unlucky with drops in particular.

Ran into friends randomly in LFR :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I got the Dusklight Razorwing mount today :partying_face:
(now I have to remember not to delete my Tasty Mawshrooms)

3 Likes

Oh nice, and no don’t delete those!!!

1 Like

Yesterday I played for a couple of hours more than usual and although I was questing alone I still had quite good time. Also completed the [ Best Bud With Benefits] achievement which was nice.

1 Like

Don’t forget to dance today " Auction House Dance Party " :partying_face:

3 Likes

Oh, what’s that?

Go at Stormwind or orgrimmar AH and dance ! Hurry only every 22 of July

1 Like

So I shall! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got promoted to raider today \o/

5 Likes

I won Jaithys. Now the voices don’t come from my head but from the sword!
Seriously though, was a big upgrade for me.

2 Likes

Seems complaining about the lack of groups paid off :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

GZ - I’ve cleared every mount dropping rare daily on at least 4 characters since patch drop and not a single one yet. So annoying.

1 Like

On Korthia I still need egg hand in, mawshroom hand in, Venthyr and Kyrian mounts. Oh and Reliwik but that is proving a pain when it’s not always up.

1 Like

Got mount 557 today so i am happy :smiley:

5 Likes

wanted to collect this one stupid korthia nest right outside south of the camp and i fell down an embarassing amount of times and there was this alliance warrior who stood at the bottom, cheering me on.

so on the off chance you see this, you made my day and i ll remember this for quite a long time:

https://i.imgur.com/rkFi4Ix.png

https://i.imgur.com/RfamE31.png

thanks for the laughs.

6 Likes

3 Likes

thanks Dee :smile:

2 Likes

Zug aug and their friend cryed about premade it frighten them and so zug zug doesn’t like it :smiley: they then gloated how they would come over and stomp on AV , they then came and the Alliance is nearly full premading in a discord and zug zug get stomped ! :rofl: :partying_face:

Was taken who excepted to take !