šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

RPing with my guild last night, just have so much fun with them!

1 Like

Doing Torghast with my boyfriend. He makes it fun and engaging. I make it awful :smiley:

2 Likes

Campaign number 15 done

Wo-WScrn-Shot-101021-183656

Just a NF plate char to go then 16/16 all basic coven mogs done .

4 Likes

I applaud your dedication. Was my intention to do that, however unless they make it a lot easier then leather will be end for me.

1 Like

I did my daily HC Mana Tombs with a very suboptimal group. Our group was:

• an undergeared pally tank in blues
  • an undergeared pally healer, again in blues
  • a rookie shadow priest
  • a more or less okay fury warrior dying to all the cleaves
  • and last but not least, my healer booty going Smite in non-dps gear (no offset for it yet).

A run generally takes 45 mins, but ours lasted 2 whole hours. That was because we didnā€™t have a CC, proper AoE, no cookies nor buns, no Bloodlust, and only 1 interrupt for the many important enemy castsā€¦ and our tank didnā€™t have shadow resist gear for Pandemonius. We had wipe after wipe, even stopped to make repairs.

I doubted we could make it with all the mistimed heals, runaway mobs, body pulls, us being feared into other packs - but finally we reached the end.

Our tank was afraid what weā€™d think of him, but told him it was alright. He was still learning, and practise makes perfect. The other 4 of us had their share of mess-ups as well. We made amends, and finished the run off, almost wiping to Shaffar, but no one was whining, we were happy to be done. :slightly_smiling_face:

I do pity our spriest Manaless - she didnā€™t have the daily. Poor girl :frowning:

2 Likes

I finally hit rival! Just donā€™t check my win/lose ratio LOL

3 Likes

I would say something but then i took a look at my own. Playing inconsistently and in a comp that iā€™m not too used to probably didnā€™t help.

Always nice to hit a milestone for the first time though, no matter the win/loss ratio.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s what I was saying too! Never got that high so was quite pleasedā€¦ canā€™t see myself getting higher but I guess Iā€™ll never know!

Should be possible, even if there is a bit of a gap before the next reward level at 2100. Mostly iā€™ve found it to be a matter of playing consistently with someone else who also wants to learn and push and then think some about what you couldā€™ve done better after most games. Even something small like better positioning can go a long way if you keep noticing it midgame and try to correct it.

1 Like

Joined a new guild

1 Like

Thereā€™s two Aethril Cluster-WQs up in Azsuna right now. Easy 60 Aethril from only two picks!

Finally found some motivation to level some alts recently (only from 50)

4 Likes

My friend (BM Hunter iLvl 218) and me (SP iLvl 230) 2-personed Spires of Ascension tonight. Not much to most people Iā€™m sure but as our first attempt at a SL dungeon together, I was proud of what we did. (I did die quite a lot ā€¦ him, not so much).

3 Likes
3 Likes

Being able to comfortably solo Operation Mechagon first 4 bosses - another mount hunt beings! (well continues)

I tried a while back and got owned, I didnā€™t seem to take any damage, took an age to channel the pylon solo though.

1 Like

just got curve, thanks for joining Puny :smile:

6 Likes

It was a pleasure!!

3 Likes

2 more pieces for my Kyrian mog done so i am happy .

1 Like

All done. OCD now happy :slight_smile: Full set of 252s (donā€™t play Veng but I did like the different numbers). Cheating as DH I know, a lot less than other specs.

https://i.imgur.com/h5rT6bb.png

1 Like

Just missing one item from Kyrian and Venthyr set now to complete. Fingers crossed that gets done this week.

3 Likes