šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Reading your Korthia thread every day makes me smile and helps me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I roleplayed with my elf tonight. And it was very nice and relaxing. Next journey is to Nagrand.

1 Like

I got to heal a newbie tank last night - unfortunately, he wasnā€™t used to the role yet (huge learning curve with all the markings, bodypulls, defensives etc) so our mage quickly left.

With the replacement hunter we found, we did SH norm more or less easily. And turns out he wasnā€™t bad at all, just this mage was a bit impatient.

He had to respec as tanks are rare, I havenā€™t really met more than 25 I think, over the course of my leveling and endgame combined. :grimacing:

If you are reading this, Dustworth - hang on. Youā€™ll be fine in a week or 2 if not less. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I was checking the AH daily for a cheap Mecha-Mogul Mk2, and finally today there was one being sold for 95k gold!

2 Likes

Managed to get all 6 characters through their assault and soul collecting quests today.

1 Like
1 Like

I got my keystone master! Ya, i know, i know -ezpz, but for me and my anxiety this was a huge adventure šŸ„²šŸ„²šŸ„²:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

For someone with anxiety, itā€™s amazing. Many well dones.
From someone with anxiety who canā€™t even do normal dungeons ā€¦

3 Likes

Awww, thank you, sweetiesā¤ļø
From a fellow anxious girrll :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

aaaww yisssss.

3 Likes

While doing my callings a warrior Storm bolt charged me trying to end my poor alts existence
But a couple of alliance nearby stopped him and put him in the naughty corner who Iā€™d helped moments before

Nothing but good vibes on TeamBlue :blue_heart:

2 Likes

We should do a shoutout for like minded chill people to help you get started with keys :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Met some nice people in Dalaran and had a good chat :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I donā€™t really log in wow too much these days but Iā€™m glad I had some fun with these fun folks.

Logged in to this character and someone had sent me a mount in the mail! I clicked it too fast and I didnā€™t get a chance to get their name.

Horde Stormscaleā€¦ if you see this tell me so I can thank you! It made me smile :relaxed:

3 Likes

Mount 588 dropped .

4 Likes

3X ANDERWEALD CALLING!!! :star_struck:

Uptade: Amber Ardenmoth droped after 10+ Wild Hunt Supplies!

2 Likes

Its cute isnt it? I got that with my 1st attemptā€¦was so shocked I just about fell off my chair. I generally have terrible RNG luck and am still trying to get all the Legion rep mounts!

Yesterday I spent a relaxing afternoon doing the ā€˜Well Readā€™ achievement, just pottering around the old world reading books!
Sometimes its fun to just pick a random old achievement and get away from worrying about where you are in the current content.

5 Likes

Someone in my guild sent me a minipet, which made me happy as I like to collect them. Now I should get around to naming them all.

2 Likes

finally! i thought i was going nuts. only took me like a year to get it lol.

4 Likes