🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Getting to spend some more time on the forums before my sub runs out.

3 Likes

I got Venthyr chest from the Mirrors, finally.
And I kill Sylvanas mythic after three guild disbands and more than 300 pulls KEKW.

3 Likes

Stuff on the AH listed below vendor price - now I’ll never get rich from it but you have to wonder about people sometimes.

1 Like

They probably use the auctioneer addon, and have the auto price x% lower than the next one on the AH. I did that once and some guy bought all my items, sent me 1/3 back and told me to get my s**t together :laughing:
I have paid more attention since :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Good luck on PW! I wished you’d move to MR though, as I was planning to make a scout ally toon to see the other side of the pitch :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Found three extra mounts to add to my collection yesterday, two for anima and one a random drop \o/

Brought me up to 750 mounts :tada:

9 Likes

I might be wrong but I think many realm will become ghost town after the free transfer is over , entire guilds transfered Alliance side from Hydraxian-Waterlords (r.i.p) so since I can’t be bothered attacking anyone anymore as an Alliance Pyrewood felt like the best long time choice, so far absolutely no regrets it is really lovely putting your gems on ah and not being undercut in the minute and having to repost and lower the price by a good margin ten times a day and there are plenty of players until very late and very soon in the morning.

I wish you the very best on Mirage raceway and a friendly and cozy guild and plenty of raiding and good moments and encounter. Shame I never got to meet You or Emje back then sorry.

2 Likes

Congrats on the 750 mounts, that is a lot !!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

not directly related to wow…

but ‘Girls who code’ doing the right thing…

you got my support.

2 Likes

I found the lowbie JC trinket designs to use on my tankadin when the time comes - 5 min cooldown for +100 spellpower and -20 static melee damage is insanely powerful in the vanilla era, and the mats will be easy to get thanks to the maxed huntard I have.

Stuff like this can be easily priceless, so 3g for each is liquor money.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Congratulations! :tada:

3 Likes

4 Likes

thanks! i was so happy we timed it. it wasnt even as bad as i anticipated. i think the most difficult part is getting accepted to a group. :sob:

3 Likes

Korthia all done - both pets and all three mounts! Levelling it is for the next few weeks.

https://i.imgur.com/dVbNBzK.jpg

4 Likes

changed covenant from nf to kyrian and someone thanked me for giving him the bond. he was just the cutest.

kind of makes me miss all the buffs we had and whatnot in the past where people would thank you if you buffed them. we need more of that in the game!

7 Likes

I liked the buff system in MoP, we had so many classes that could do buffs, it was great.

5 Likes

yeah, buffs are great. make me feel more like a healer too. sadly i havent played in mop.

3 Likes

Pattern: Core Armor Kit just dropped in Molten Core for my Leatherworker. :slight_smile:

2 Likes