🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I needed to get a few more badges for an offspec helmet, so I tagged along for a Slave Pens + Steamvault HC with an undergeared tank and inexperienced healer (originally I was the heals but my tank insisted he owed a HC run to a friend).

It was quite difficult, as tankadins in TBC are… veeeeery squishy and have threat problems before they acquire raid gear. In fact, the guy’s base HP was below 10k. Needless to say that had it not been for the salv I got from him, the run would have taken much longer if it doesn’t become close to impossible (some fights are really better to get quickly over with…)

Luckily, we got through both, and that challenge made me way more aware than I usually am (both of these are otherwise easy). The tankadin also learned a thing or two, so in the end it all worked out :slightly_smiling_face:
And I finally have a good helmet for offspec - gear is starting to come along nicely!

“Nothing like a little challenge to spice up a dull week, huh?” - Agrael

2 Likes

Anima Salvage is up, which is the only occasion I drag my characters through Torghast. Why I am posting here, you ask? Well, I am about to run in with my NF Disc Priest. although the covenant APs are lame, the class/spec APs are awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

Yes they are so all 5 druids have all new forms :smiley:

1 Like

2 new mounts today 1 via an egg and 1 from a drop.

3 Likes
4 Likes

I just earned the title “…, Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions” (again). Now, if just that title could become permanent. :smiley:

7 Likes

Ulduar raid design. Never really noticed those little things there what make it looks so good

2 Likes

The Theralion and Valiona encounter in Bastion of Twilights, where the pre-combat dialogue made me laugh.

1 Like

Just finished Dragon Soul for my first time. I have previously abandoned the instance after falling off from Spine of Blackwing because I don’t find tedious timing to be any fun at all, so it wasn’t until now I bothered to learn the execution of the “fight”. :smiley:

3 Likes

I got the 200 mounts achievment by getting all the Alliance BfA faction mounts as well as the Honeyback, it felt so good!

5 Likes

That is my favourite title in the entire game. I even have a t-shirt with it on.

4 Likes

I changed my Gnome Warrior to a Nightborne warrior… delightful!

1 Like

Was prepared to do Doomwalker on my 30+ chars all day in hope of getting the mount. But it dropped on the first kill :smiley:

3 Likes

Everyone got lucky today after they hotfixed the droprate. It’s now 100%. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh doh! Now i feel stupid :woman_facepalming: I did farm all of monday for it tho :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

My guild discussed our destination realm quite quickly for Classic, and we decided to move to Mirage Raceway tonight.

It will sure feel great to have much more people to do content with from here on, but also am afraid of the move - after all, the only ones I’ll know there for sure are going to be my guildies unless other major guilds will make their move there which I certainly hope for :grin:

I’ll miss the lively LFG from HWL… :cry:

3 Likes

One more goal for SL done 600 :smiley:

xxx

8 Likes

GG! :clap: To quote the South Park WoW Episode:

“Now you can finally play the game!” :laughing:

3 Likes

Senior moderator Kaivax thought about us and our fate people of tbc classic that were on Hydraxian-waterlords and included us in the free realm transfer : I didn’t waste my time arguing like the others never happy.

I emptied my two main chars mailbox while making sure I had taken all my goods and left for Pyrewood village, it is a huge wow birthday gift two char transfered free.

Bless You Kaivax ! Don’t listen to the negative people I appreciate you always relay the information and think about us !!! No more being left rotting with stuck up and gear greedy people !

1 Like

Escaped Wilderling dropped Wilderling Saddle at last!

5 Likes