šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I wasnā€™t fast enough to take screenshots but I buffed a total of 3 players heading into a place some levels higher than them.

• I buffed them, good deed.
  • I watched them die. I couldā€™ve helped sure but I didnā€™t want to risk dying myself.
    So yes, their death made me smile :smiley:
1 Like

Both dropped on the first try after the fix? If so, Iā€™m back to farming a chest from 1 of each factionsā€¦

1 Like

it wasnt today, but i joined the brawl on sunday and it was the capture the flag but with 3 flags at a time,

after i returned one of the alliances flag to our base i went to get another, and there he was, an alliance carrying one of our flag entering their base,

so i slowed and freezed and slowed him some more, i eventually killed him exactly right before the hitbox is for them turning in our flag for their point, made me feel good :3

I farted out loud in Ardenweald, and nobody heard. /giggle!

1 Like

teehee

1 Like

I slapped a fellow Hordie and he slapped me right back! :smiley:
Slap slap community 1
Blizz 0

1 Like

Finally got the transmog chest for my rogue that Iā€™ve been farming for months.

4 Likes

Fallen Charger dropped for me today, the first kill in 9.1.5. I suspect the drop rate got increased by a lot though with this patch.

5 Likes

Reached 250th item level, woohoo.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a 1/7 drop which is high chance by WoW standards. Doesnā€™t stop me not having it with 16 kills.

GZ

I read in some notes that blizz wanted to make it like TLPD, but with the bug in the start of the season it was good to farm in endlessly.
Gz!

Yes they did which made me really happy.

The alpaca spiritform from Ardenweald. Itā€™s so damn cute. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I got the Edge of Akama yesterday :slight_smile:

And the 9.2 is on the PTR :smiley:

2 Likes

Another three ā€˜Thank you for reportingā€™ messages in my mail box this morning. Blizzard seem to have got rid of a few more bots.

4 Likes

Nefarian dropped Formula: Enchant Gloves - Riding skill and Plans: Whitesoul Helm this week. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i been playing PTR today my rogue is already 262
yeah pvp is still best way to gear up in 9.2.0 aswell

I finally managed to kill The Slumbering Emperor having tried every suggestion on wowhead in the past ā€¦ I was standing there having just been booted out of the mist yet again when a horde came along with something that looked like a flare - tagged the rare and I was able to hit it just in time as well.

1 Like

Mange to ding my 16th 60 just before the buff dropped off and it was a Mage so that is one of each class now at 60 now.

As an aside I cannot get into playing casters, levelling a Boomie, WL and Mage was just painful. Not sure why I bothered since I am very unlikely to play them but I like to set these silly personal targets. Back to my 5 DHs :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was actually yesterday, but letā€™s not be pedantic.
Finally managed to get mythic islands to work for 2 of us (it was bugging out when we tried before and could only do heroic). Some were quite a challenge and we actually lost once which will teach us to keep an eye on the hordeā€™s azerite amount :smiley: