šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Awful week is ending, yay
I also reached 55 level on my mage alt, first of them all, the rest ,hmm, died to the burning legion :upside_down_face::joy:

1 Like

i have setted up my charchters so they will get instently ilvl 262+ when 9.2.0 comes out not bad for a casual gamer.

I got another Draenei follower in the garrison inn today. Only 9 more to go, and who knows, maybe Iā€™ll get them all in the next year (probably not).

1 Like

Legion TW dungeons.

Oh I have missed them, just enough trash, decent bosses and they look lovely.

1 Like

My Subtlety Rogue got his first gear drop from Morā€™geth at last, after doing him weekly since release.

3 Likes

This made me smile:

1 Like

Judgement Crown dropped from Nefarian, completing the Judgment Armor set! :smiley:

2 Likes

Some retail schmuck wished ill fated things to unknown final fantasy players and received instant karma getting an overtuned mage towers re used content hoo hoo hoo :rofl: , imanent justice for the win !

Went home to the Sunsong ranch / Halfhill today to plant some turnips. Met Andi, the farm boy. He looked me straight in the eye and said: ā€œIā€™m growing a BEARD!ā€. Made me chuckle :grin:

1 Like

Can you not pick who you want next as a follower ?

Warlords of Draenor Follower Guide - Guides - Wowhead

Missing the timer on a +14 Court of Stars. Because Iā€™d never done it before and there were things to learn!

Actually going to enjoy feeling out new dungeons the next couple of weeks. Sad that theyā€™ll go away until next summer though :fearful:

1 Like

I finally got Sylvanas trinket from mythic.
After running normal trinket for months and trading away heroic trinket last week I got it.

2 Likes

Getting my first maxed out covenant (NF) - will do the rest soon, not even started the Necrolord one yet apart from the basic start bit

2 Likes

Was reminded via the forums that with this TW there is a new vendor and new items. Logged in and bought them.

1 Like

You can choose an ability or trait you want to get, which gives you 3 followers to choose from. In my case since Iā€™m aiming for Draenei followers it doesnā€™t guarantee that in any way. I go for abilities that maximize the chance of me getting a Draenei but thatā€™s about it.

i guess i am done for this patch now when i even managered to kill Sylvanas as a casual solo player ā€¦

1 Like

I got to repay a friendā€™s carry in SM by helping her with Ramps and BF norm, and we had a good time while at it.

I love casual funny chatting while doing contentā€¦ makes time fly by so easily! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Not only retail players got their mage tower overtuned again and some trinket nerfs and etcā€¦ but we tbc classic we got attunement removed and all raid boss nerfed, it made me very happy and made my day ha ha ha ha ! :grin:

1 Like

Think Iā€™ve decided to bring back my Olā€™ Jessicka as a Vulpera instead of a goblin. ^^

2 Likes

Just got Jade Spirit Illusion from ToS :smiley: so happy.

5 Likes