🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Gifting a friend some armour to help her new alt on there way on a new realm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Finally finished my set! Behold! :joy:
I will never ever step foot in this dungeon again :joy:

i am the bigest black cheap on my server i dont get any asivment for it ? :frowning:

Nope ! same sick scaling Crap !

I soloed normal Trial of Valor and Nighthold on my level 52 DH yesterday, was happy to beat the botanist as he’s the one that gave me trouble (made me switch to tank spec).

2 Likes

Mount 607

3 Likes

I finally got illusion: winter’s grasp added to my appearance collection :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Saw a story made by Mistweaverlily on instagram, they always makes me smile :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doing the Salty title and reading all the Dalaran coins. Then I got sad when I realised most of these lore bits are either retconned or left behind

1 Like

They removed the achivement requirement for the SL map toy!

1 Like

I got to see the Deathcharger’s reins for the first time on my AD alt.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t the lucky one to get it… :frowning:

1 Like

Plans: Hammer of the Titans and Plans: Phantom Blade just dropped during the same Stratholme run, completing my Stratholme recipe farm. :smiley:

1 Like

Fiiiinallyyy i got my crown from Mistcaller. Was in a key though I pugged this 474785848373 times for nearly a year, woohoo, happy new year! 🥲:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I found out the three tomb raider latest games are all free on the Epic games app.

Now WoW related but they are game related.

1 Like

New Year fire works at ogrimmar. No idea why they all wanted this Year kill me, been there over decade every new year. Happy New Year all anyway :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sabriel dropped the mount on my Necrolord at last! :smiley:

(Yes, I am too cheap to simply buy it from the vendor.)

1 Like

Finally…finally…got my last mount from the Legion paragon chests.
Cant believe I never have to do those WQs again!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Congratulations! :tada:

1 Like

I took some time to test this new Threads of Fate leveling, and it’s so much easier with both flight, Torghast, BG and a renown reward on all WQs, apart from a lot of gear dropping.

I remember how busted it originally was and can recall why I couldn’t stomach another alt leveling back in the day with campaign-replay or dungeon spam being the only options. This gives much more flexibility. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

People who put Blanchy in the group finder. I’m only on Day 2 but both days I’ve found someone who bothered to share their Blanchy within a few minutes. Sadly I can’t remember yesterday’s, but today’s was Darth from Neptulon.
It saves hours of staring at a screen so as not to miss it on my own realm.

3 Likes