šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Congratulations!
:rocket:

2 Likes

What?!..Donā€™t be looking at me like that, Iā€™m de Loa of Random Numbers, no exceptions!
Gratz Daestra!

2 Likes

Another player helping me with the gift of a pet :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Trying to evade mobs when mounted on my freshly made non-tank monk, and seeing being missed 3 times in a row.

Take that, daze!

3 Likes

I didnā€™t lose my TL3 during my break.

Schmu and I managed to find a new guild yesterday after our guild decided not to carry on for 9.2.

Iā€™m back on the forums :partying_face:

11 Likes

I read on your twitter that you were back, so I went a little yeay!

And GL with the new guild :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!!! They seem like a lovely bunch so far!!

3 Likes

A positive thread, thank you for sharing :seedling: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :recycle:

9 Likes

Love the fact that this thread is still going, and going strong! You all are the best :blue_heart:

15 Likes

Isnā€™t your tl3 related to your mvp status? Your break was pretty short I donā€™t see why you should lose it over that.

Thatā€™s quite a ā€œdenseā€ name for a guild :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

One of the other greens lost his briefly so I kind of presumed we had to maintain activity too. Could have been a hiccup ofc but I donā€™t know.

1 Like

Werenā€™t you in the SL beta? Us people who were in the SL beta seem to have account-wide permanent TL3.

1 Like

So long she can keep reading 40k posts in a hundred days, itā€™s easy to keep. Which is why I lost it :frowning: I hope it will be heavily nerfed some day.

Finally, I get to blame you for everything bad good happening again! :partying_face:

4 Likes

I still have my TL3 and Iā€™ve had at least 3 long breaks during SL. I have a secret which keeps my TL3 rocking :smiley:

Secret

to p**off Twiluna :heart:

3 Likes

That explains why I lost it in a month. :angry:

1 Like

Whatā€™s TL3?

The forum has trust levels, most are TL2

1 Like

Hm, that sounds rather arbitrary. Thank you for the link though! :smiley:

1 Like

I think itā€™s best to view it as a passive. Donā€™t aim for it.

Itā€™s not a great loss not to be able to post GIFs :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Oh, Iā€™ve no intention to! Especially if itā€™s true that you can lose if if youā€™re inactive. Makes the effort rather pointless. And youā€™re most certainly right. Posting direct links and GIFs isnā€™t worth the effort anyway. :slight_smile:

1 Like