🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Nuthing i guess.

People of the community coming together in moments of sadness to bring little moments of light and memories.

8 Likes

Jumped back into tanking since 2015 and enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Still learning of course but I think I’ve found what to play in the next patch! I did get slated for wearing PvP gear but couldn’t be bothered farming a full new set of gear that’ll be redundant in a week.

Even got complemented on the tanking a good few times!

3 Likes

Just hit 32000 achievement points. It’s a small milestone, but I am glad I am one step closer to ‘‘beating the game’’. :smile:

6 Likes

Looking through my screenshots:

Wish I had recorded it, it looked so funny and then the chat.

2 Likes

Got Eye of Sulfuras on my DK, now I just need to level my blacksmithing and get all those mats to make a Sulfuron Hammer.

2 Likes

Bullied a warrior with mindcontrol, they just kept coming back mid-way eye of strom bridge every time, I got the cast off on them like 5 times. Then I logged on my alliance alt and whispered them “ily dude” they found out and cussed me out then laughed it off and said it I was “clever”, I whispered him GN but he put me on ignore.

Hope they’re having a good night.

1 Like
1 Like

I went and made some fishing session today listening to these in game ost masterpiece, 'boy that fishing went way better than my exceptations ! :smiley:

3 Likes

I used rose petals on a high mountain Tauren shaman for the acheev. Was wondering for ages why he LOLd and why it didn’t register. Finally when I worked it out began laughing at myself a lot. Made me smile. Tauren Shaman only works for that achievement. :clown_face:

1 Like

Since @Daestra cannot post it because of a small vacation from the forums, I’ll let you know she managed to get her Love Rocket after 14 84 years and well over 4000 9000 attempts.

It was about time, if you ask me. It takes like 5 or 6 hours a day to complete 50 tries because of the instance limit…

Anyways, grats!

12 Likes

Honestly, anyone who’s suffered through that many tries over the years more than deserves that mount. My sincerest congratulations to Daestra! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Gratz to Dee - she bloody deserves it

3 Likes

Do say gratz to her. And it gives us all hope for the future …

3 Likes

Just caught Old Ironjaw! Only Great Sea Ray to go and I am done with fishing achievements! :smile:

4 Likes

Congrats Daestra!

I just got a mount drop too, although my mount is a low-effort mount compared to the Love Rocket. Getting Deathcharger’s Reins felt good anyway after running Stratholme Dead for more times than I can count.

6 Likes

Many very nice people in dungeon groups

4 Likes

I just found out I hit the 250 mount landmark for the Felfire Hawk… yay!

The green birdy is sooo pretty :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Send her a Gratz from me. I wished her some Irish luck a couple of days ago! Seems it worked haha

3 Likes

Yays to her !

3 Likes