🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

They really do. I miss being Alliance. :frowning:

Having some very nice messages and welcomes back to the forums :heart: :kiss:

9 Likes

What can I say, you are the prettiest and most lovable non-redhead on the forums :smirk:

Do give a thought to a shade of crimson! Fits you very well with the Venthyr campaign set :two_hearts:

1 Like

I like the new look.

6 Likes

Getting a weapon upgrade for completing the opening questline to Zereth Mortis, on two characters.
:bow_and_arrow:

3 Likes

Do you want a hug?

/hug

2 Likes

I love that one :smiley:

1 Like

Doing ZM with a friend makes it a lot more bearable.

3 Likes

Seeing that Feral in BiS is 4k behind on ST fight’s, and 6k+ behind as Necro/Vent’s instead of NF…

That was so absurd, I just had to smile because of that absurdity that we warned about for 4 3 months on PTR

Managed to get to the island where the raid is and kill the rare there and loot all the treasures. Darkmoon Cannon/Goblin Glider/Door of Shadows combo for the win! :grin:

1 Like

You can also get there with a glider and just die, you’ll ress at the graveyard :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Despite everything that happened with Shadowlands, i am actually hopeful that the next expansion will be good. Cross faction is already coming, who knows what else. :thinking:

1 Like

Last night doing a Torghast Gauntlet level 1 with a guildie and Grainne was great fun. :grinning:

Despite a disconnect which took two of us offline for a min, came back to see Grainne still going on a boss lol :crossed_swords: :shield: :running_woman: :running_woman:

Nice pet at the end too. :grinning:

3 Likes

Got a Magical Crawdad, which was the last I needed for the “Salty” title.

2 Likes

But do you feel salty now?

1 Like

No, not really. It was an adventure I did on my fishing alt whenever I got tired of the main game. I was probably salty when fishing coins in the Dalaran fountain but that was like 2 months ago.

1 Like

Having a ticket resolved quickly and easily. (even though I think the restrictions in place are unnecessary)

1 Like

Got the red polearm from Argus - now I got both versions. ^^

3 Likes

Randomly got the Colossal Wraithbound Mawrat from a Mawsworn Supply Chest, I was unaware there was a chest nearby until I saw another player loot it.

2 Likes

Just got my mawrat mount from Gauntlet Layer 4. Truth be told, I expected to have the walls painted with my brains till I realised I could start over and over till I got the best anima powers to start with.

I also got to grab a lot of rare-elite specific anima powers, the strongest of which tripled my voidwraiths’ damage… Imperial Warrant from a lady-something rare elite venthyr that I haven’t seen more than 5 times so far.

What I saw on the last floor brought a tear to my eye, elites literally got oneshot by 600k Voidflays and Volatile Flesh explosions, and the 450k Phantasm Explosion also proved quite uh… harmful for all the minions. :rofl::rofl: Wish I had the title from this post, it just fits too perfectly…

And topped it off with an almost flawless weekly key for next week. Well, we had a wipe because a LoS didn’t work well but was easy +2.

4 Likes