šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Running the new Torghast doing 4 levels with friends getting a new mount 618 and having fun.

6 Likes

I ran the first floor on my own and found it boring, at least i got a pet, cant imagine the 4th floor solo though, my kitten is a weak tank :laughing:
Gratz :laughing:

3 Likes

Did you try as MM? Then I donā€™t wonder, half your anima powers is all about buffing your pet.

I remember the wings being easy with BM and even if you find it much, you can still Scare Beast and trap 2 elites, while you deal with a third, at least until you get the OP powers.

1 Like

Yea, i read a tip though to go as lone wolf for op powers, so I should try that
Thanks for the tips also!

1 Like

zereth mortis Is a nice change of scenery so far. I even like the Desert places.

I feel like Lara Croft adventuring through the places. Fun so far, but will see how it goes later on.

I increased my Ilvl a bit with the rewards

3 Likes

Just got ā€˜ā€˜Sturdy Silver Mawrat Harnessā€™ā€™ from Mortā€™regar Layer 13. ^^

4 Likes

I slept for more than 4 hours tonight

5 Likes

A Horde player gave me a /salute emote after I successfully summoned the ZM rare wasp named Zatojin for me and everyone bellow to kill.

1 Like

Got the Dune Dominance achieve today. :hourglass_flowing_sand: :relieved:

What with that, and still working on the rares for the adventurer achievement, I have had to join an awful lot of groups.

This has been a big deal for me stress-wise, with shaking hands afterwards on occasion. :fearful:

2 Likes

Knowing that Shadowlands will eventualy be over

Also, my new transmog on my female Orc Rogue

2 Likes

The humour the devs added when they created what is now legacy content, like the Honour Hold-Dwarf named Gunny in Blood Furnace:

If ye love killing orcs and ye donā€™t talk much, glad to have ye!
If not, thereā€™s a lovely portal east of here that I heard is just lovely this time of year.

1 Like

An amusing run through Sanguine Depths

1 Like

While exploring in Kulā€™tiras I found a cute little Bee. It is now my new pet.

:honeybee: :honey_pot:

6 Likes

When people do these wow style maps

8 Likes

Ah yes, the great dong of Europe - Sweden.

Regards, a Swede.

4 Likes

I love those. I wish theyā€™d do one of the UK ā€¦

5 Likes

Feral druids being as trash and boring as they are, especially after them telling us that their hardcore nerf brought us in line with other sets, while the other sets actually have 500%+ the value of Feralā€™s set.

This is so absurd that you just have to laugh

idk feral was broken in pvp but in pve they were a walking meme

I just saw Norway :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

WEll, the Finns are the sack, and if we were to be together again - the world would see our full package.

2 Likes