🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today

oooh, congrats! My biggest acheivement there is actually killing him for the first time this week! never seen him before.

Bittersweet mount drop today.
pottering around Tomb and hurrah!! a mount drop!! :smiley:

oh, its the abyss worm… :confused:

erm…thanks!
/slowly drags slimy disgusting worm away…

1 Like

miss just marileth in ember court and ill be a shadowlands dilettante.

1 Like

I could finally play after so long and convinced cousin to come back for a small while too :yum:

We did the dungeon weekly for him, and despite being undergeared he plays fairly well. Did have difficulties on our 2nd run of Gambit as no one had WA and many were first timers so we had to abandon a run. Comp Stomp will hopefully follow tomorrow.

Also began my classic toon’s journey in Wotlk and so far is a blast :smile: as well as the lowbie warrior I made weeks ago. She could make a fine tank.

1 Like

i just unlocked account wide pvp gear :rofl:
M+ raiders dont get any account wide gear to bad for them :stuck_out_tongue:

I just began researching my last sanctum upgrade on main. Never could be bothered to farm anima actively, but as I saw I only had 6k to go, decided to finish this up strong before the expansion is over. :smile:

Season 4 ending october 25th…

Pre-patch might be around the corner :eyes:
(plus it’s 9 days later Wotfi 2022, so that’s so cool!)
and i forgot:
Happy spooktober!

1 Like

How to unlock them?

u need to get 1400 pvp rating and it unlocks on all char

Jeez

Pvp? No lifers spend hours to unlock them and can afford high gears and now they have 30+ ilvls than everyone else

And they keep ganking and killing weak geared opponents, even in Non-rated PvP too

so how can a MM hunter on ilvl 225 have a win rate on 88%

Impossible!

Do you recognize me as MM hunter?

https://check-pvp.fr/eu/Turalyon/Vietborne

u did not do the comp stomp farm when it was up ? :open_mouth:

Wait, I didn’t get it

Because I did not care about names from the BGs

I kinda recall that during season 2 I went to rated arenas when I had 20% vers, saved 8k honors until I swap into PvE gears

Then I rebought Honor Gears and went to Rated 2v2 arena again

Finally got round to making an appt for an IT guy to come and set me up with more storage space…which means I will now be able to fit Dragonflight on my pooter!!
Hurrah!!

(and to everybody that says its easy to do…well, not for me. We all have our talents and IT just isnt one of mine!!:wink: )

6 Likes

Horde and Alliance finally sharing mob tags come Dragonflight pre-patch!

About time!

5 Likes

1 Like

Please just obliterate the damn faction barrier when it comes to language and races…

1 Like

ehhhhh, no, honestly that would be kinda bad imo. horde and ally should be able to cooperate, but not have races in each other’s faction

Every race have traitors…
Or individuals, who thinks otherwise than the majority
Take the Night Elves for example! What good came out actually from their alliance membership? Nothing. Sacrificed even their nocturnal lifestyle. What common they have with Humans? Nothing. Dwarves? Gnomes? Nothing. While with the shamanistic, spiritual Orcs who redeemed themselves not to mention the Earth Mother follower Tauren? Or Blood Elves whom they worked well, when Kael met Malfurion, both were polite and respected the other.
There are surprisingly many goblins even in the SI:7
The list goes on
:person_shrugging:

yet if the race can be chosen on whatever faction…
how will we keep the tradition?