🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

This reply belongs to the frowning thread, but since a blue poster pointed out that the other was gaining more replies than this one :pensive:, I decided to post here :smile:

Thanks for the suggestion Zhantharion :+1:
I’ve tried it on my 1st BE Paladin, created in TBC:

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/kul-tiras/deidrid

I’ve got a Shield, in the chest
It’s good for 2 specs, but not for Retribution spec unfortunately :frowning_face:
I keep forgetting :brain: that the chest, has more stuff than armour :pensive:

She’s now officially my best geared character :partying_face:
That is … until others have time to catch up to her :smiling_imp:

It was a very eye opening experience:

• First time, I created a group, since TBC.
  • First time, my group had Alliance players.
  • First time doing Mythic dungeon, since Legion.
  • First time earning a iLV 431 item.
  • First time, chatting in a 5 players group, since a long time. I think the last time, was when people were moaning about my bad tanking, on my Orc Warrior, during BFA in WoD TW Dungeon.
    I did it in LFR, but that’s because Raszageth and Broodkeeper Diurna, forces you to communicate with others in order to get the strategy right.

I made several mistakes, like entering the dungeon in normal mode. Which made the first Pandaren Monk :shield: quit, in the middle of the run.
Luckily the Dwarf fury Warrior, NE Balance Druid and the BE Hunter decided to keep going and finish the instance in normal mode.

In our second run, with Mythic mode selected, a BE Paladin :shield:, joined in.
She would continue with us, for the rest of the 4 runs.

At the start of our 3rd run, the BE Hunter was AFK and we got a NE DH as a replacement. She was with us for the rest of the 3 runs.

At the start of our last run, the NE Druid had to quit and we got a Goblin Warlock.

Even though the experience was great :smiley: :+1:
I still prefer LFD.
I really hate looking for party members :pensive:

However what really baffled me was how fast people were joined in, seconds after, I posted the group in the group finder tool.
People say to queue as a Healer or a Tank, but I never expected to be this fast :open_mouth:

Cheers.

1 Like