šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Ended up healing heroic while being quite undergeared(or at least compared to my guildā€™s gear requirements?)because they were lacking a healer. Healing heroic for the first time as holy was very stressful at first but god was it fulfilling by the end. Obviously some people expected more of me forā€¦ skill reasons, but I know i did my best and it felt great. Can recommend :smile:

5 Likes

Well I got this Coiled Serpent Idol trinket from the vault and I like the way it works.
It at least made me not scowl, which is close to a smile.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll help you level void Aly if you like?

At this point, Iā€™m just playing because I enjoy playing the game but never really do anything too punishing in it. I never play with anybody so it might make a nice change.

2 Likes

finally killed normal fyrakk

2 Likes

No, thank you :smile: sheā€™s meant to stay at level 20, as thatā€™s the trial level cap and i can play with her anytime, even during breaks. Sometimes someone needs help or i just want to check on the trading post without actually paying for game time and having a dedicated character for that is convenient. Also my actual priest is 70 and pretty much my main nowadays. She is meant to save my demon hunterā€™s old name, server and the forum history as well. I figured itā€™d be nice to keep that rather than move and start anew.

Although that can change, I wonā€™t mind joining every now and then

WM just became a whole lot less dangerous!!!

2 Likes

Ah, I see. That makes sense! Yeah, itā€™s weird because Iā€™ve quite a few things done in my time on WoW but never really speak to anybody or anything like that.

Sure, Iā€™ll give you a shout and will do something. I donā€™t play at a high level but I do low keys and lower level raid stuff, and mount hunting etc etc.

1 Like

New record for a quick clear in mage tower for me \o/ 3 pulls as protection paladin. I wanted that set so much but only tried the retribution/holy challenges before and that was no fun. Iā€™m surprised just how strong the ranged abilities are, I could kind ofā€¦cheese the fight with this i feel like.

1 Like

It finally dropped!!!

3 Likes

acquired my second bis trinket from weekly mythic cache https://imgur.com/WKjDqiO

That I just told a bunch of elves that I hate them

1 Like

Running into a fellow forum dweller in keys.

who was it? or you canā€™t name person on forum?

Does it matter who it was :stuck_out_tongue:

I wasnā€™t going to name, but they are free to identify themselves if they want to ofc :slight_smile:

I started playing my outlaw again as an alt and Iā€™m having a blast.

1 Like

These two titles keep applying and removing themselves

On all my characters :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

i got the lfr smolderon sword on this paladin with a 81 roll(non 97 98 ii or a 100)
upgrading it to 454 unlocked the normal tint yellow and orange
just incase i upgraded it to 457(so i can disenchant the arctic greatsword because it lacks versatility)
also buying the verdant gladiator greatsword after 1 war supply crate
after i do that im done with war mode pvp

and last but not least yesterdays sparks of life gankfest at the catalyst(thaldraszus)
it was a great experience at the end alliance grouped up and killed us all

still wish we could send the spare honor/bloody tokens on alts like time rift flakes
either for the gear or just for tmog ensembles(weapons included atleast the blue ones who dont need trophies of strife)

Btw still doesnā€™t work , my vault with the DK.

Also how in the hell do you know submit a ticket now?

I did all steps and hit ā€œstill need helpā€ and after there is nothing anymore to chooseā€¦

Support seems non existent

Sorry, canā€™t answer you in the old thread.